Azawakh <- you got to look at this!

RD

Are you dead yet?
The telltale sign for me is that Sloughis have stronger, more angulated rears than Azawakhs, and much shorter necks. :) Both are really interesting breeds.

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
RD said:
The telltale sign for me is that Sloughis have stronger, more angulated rears than Azawakhs, and much shorter necks. :) Both are really interesting breeds.
Now that you mention their necks, I see the difference now, they are quite a bit shorter. Thanks for pointing that out.:)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I love the look of Sloughis, but I'm fairly partial to Salukis as well. That little bit of feathering just looks so regal to me.

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Zoom said:
I love the look of Sloughis, but I'm fairly partial to Salukis as well. That little bit of feathering just looks so regal to me.
I love Salukis, they are beautiful! They look so very lady like and fragile. I loved the one I saw in Westminster this year, she was just stunning!:)

filarotten

Fila the love
I personally like these dogs. I love the brindle...

Of course, It would have to have a little more weight...
Bet they are really fast and agile.

Selkhet

Den Mother
Wow, aren't they pretty? I love the roadi-ridgeback color ones. The only thing that bothers me are those hip bones. *shudders* Yes, I'd definitely feed until those weren't so prominent.

I don't really care if that's what they're supposed to look like. It's disgusting. They look emaciated. The dog in the link I post is, IMO, starved. You can see it's entire rib cage.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm sure they are great dogs - but I just coudn't have one. I would over feed it :D

Don't fancy cuddling up to all those boney bits!

Juicy

wow i could see the aspca comming to my house if i had one of those dogs!

Members online

No members online now.