Victor?

Airn

Sael and I feed it. We love it. If it's available near you, it'd be worth it to check it out. It isn't something you can ship in.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
They have free shipping on some of their foods on the website plus a $5 coupon on FB.

I can't believe I haven't seen this before. The prices? The more I read, the better they get.

Last edited:

Airn

The shipping thing must be new, because I don't think Sael or I knew about it. This makes getting the food a lot eaiser! (At least I think Sael didn't know. :confused:)

I feed it and love it. Plus it's sold by a local feed store, so I can support small business by buying there.

Tried it, just not really impressed which sucks b/c I love the price.

Ronon did ok on the Hi Pro Plus, Joey did horrible. Tried the Hi Energy- didn't work either. Also tried the grain free formulas.

For my allergy dogs-the Ocean Blend worked the best. My Frenchie actually did pretty well, but my Dogo couldn't eat it. The Yukon Blend gave them dry coat.

The Greyhounds poop never firmed up on any formula. I just went through 4 weeks of the Hi Energy b/c the Hi Pro Plus didn't work and Joey poop is ok soft and mushy but has a form some days, but when he runs hard or plays- it gets really runny and he gets dehydrated. So we went back to Redpaw 32K. Cost more, but poop stays firm no matter how hard he runs.

I think if they used a different fiber source it would work better. Wish they would use beet pulp. My dogs all do better with it as a fiber source, but since it has such a negative look in the public eye, they don't use it.

Saeleofu

I feed the salmon grain free variety and I LOVE it! Both dogs do really well on it and itKs way cheaper than other foods of the same quality. My dogs didn't do well on the high protein gf version but do well on the other gf versions. Mt parents' dog eats the gf joint formulas and does very well (he's 13 now!) I'll have to check out that shipping thing when I get home!

Saeleofu

Okay, I've never seen this website (the Victor website is http://www.victordogfood.com/). This is the first time I've seen any website ship this food. It makes me a bit suspicious, I'm considering shooting the company an email asking about it.

I can get it cheaper locally, though (I get it for $43/bag, and after 2-3 bags I get a credit for $15 off a bag of food).

Airn

Okay, I've never seen this website (the Victor website is http://www.victordogfood.com/). This is the first time I've seen any website ship this food. It makes me a bit suspicious, I'm considering shooting the company an email asking about it.

I can get it cheaper locally, though (I get it for $43/bag, and after 2-3 bags I get a credit for $15 off a bag of food).
I was also confused since it wasn't on THEIR website. And I would assume it would be mentioned and linked on their main site. As well as their Facebook and just marketed at all.

Let me know what you find out.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I feed it, I'm very happy with it so far. My dogs have all been on it for a bit now, enough to notice if there was going to be a difference in coat or poop quality.

They're the same as they were on TOTW, and I was pretty happy with them on TOTW, but we started having issues with it, and I switched.

Members online

No members online now.