Disgusting Holiday Products

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I think I've found the most disgusting holiday product for dogs:

Made in China

Ingredients:
Beefhide, Sticky Rice, Color Added (Yellow #6 & #5, Red #40, Blue #1)

Treated with irradiation.

Coatings are water-soluble, but may stain indoor materials.
http://www.jefferspet.com/holiday-assorted-munchy-items/camid/PET/cp/J6-H5/

Om nom, just what I want to give my dogs for Christmas. Treats exposed to radiation AND they'll stain my couches? Sign me up!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
One of my family members sent me this. So well meaning..he knows I'm getting a puppy and I won't be home for christmas.
but not only would I NEVER give rawhide.
I certainly wouldn't give GIANT candy cane shaped rawhide

and it's from china.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I sent him a huge thank you note anyway, and will take a few pictures of pup with it :) I mean, this is a big deal lol my uncle is NOT a dog person by any means..
for him to go out, buy this dog product and make the effort to mail it is a big deal lol

He doesn't have dogs and really doesn't like them.. but knows I like them so it's still really sweet that he tried.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
That is really sweet of him to make the effort.

I'm asking for puppy supplies this year for Christmas, lord knows what my Mum has bought but she seems pleased, so! She's pretty good usually, but eeek.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Awww, your uncle probably thought you would think he was the coolest guy ever! lol. Imagine if that were a bully stick or Himalayan chew?

I cringe when I go to petstores and see those hollow candy cane tubes filled up with crap. Colored low quality dog cookies, rawhide presses, etc. Yuck.

Thankfully, my parents feed raw and they're the only people outside of chaz who buy my dogs gifts! I don't have to worry about rawhide, unnaturally brightly colored dog cookies, or radiation treats.

Saeleofu

I'd take the rawhide if it wasn't from china. lol
Yeah, me too. The giant braided one, no the colored ricey irradiated one lol.

My parents finally feed grain free (the same food I feed, actually) and are getting smarter about treats and stuff, so this year I should be okay ;)

JacksonsMom

Sooo gross. Thankfully, Jackson doesn't even eat that stuff! LOL. He typically will carry those types of things around, bury them, never to be touched again so they get thrown away if any family member brings them, haha.

Members online

No members online now.