Whiskey/Frodo outtakes from yesterday.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I posted my favorite's in this thread, but here are some not so great ones...

My main man <3

606.jpg by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

His position in this cracks me up. Like he should be saying "duuuuude, totally radical!"

612.jpg by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

I has a flavor.

617.jpg by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Toofs!

623.jpg by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Herpaderp.

626.jpg by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

What Whiskey spends 90% of his time doing. Yelling at me from under my feet...or on the counter.

650.jpg by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Last! Excuse the frat partyesque design style of our apartment :eek: but this is the best picture I got to show Whiskey's coloring so I didn't want to not post it.

648.jpg by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

The end!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
that picture of Frodo is great! Love it! And Whiskey has got to be the most handsome cat I have ever seen--is his coat as silky as it looks?

Equinox

I demand more of Frodo! One from the other thread and then just one again on this one? Total blasphemy.

The chair fits Frodo really well though. All he needs is some cigar prop, and for some reason he'd remind me of an English gentleman.

monkeys23

Those are so cute! I love Frodo, but man Whiskey is one of the coolest cats I've ever seen! Two of my fav kitty colors combined, yes please! :D

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thanks guys!

Bax, he is ridiculously soft. He came to me on good kibble and his coat was soft then, after switching to raw/canned it has become ridiculously soft and shiny, lol.

Sorry Equinox, I can only take so many pictures of him doing nothing indoors! lol And he doesn't really *do* anything outside other than sniff stuff :p

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Last! Excuse the frat partyesque design style of our apartment :eek: but this is the best picture I got to show Whiskey's coloring so I didn't want to not post it.

648.jpg by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

The end!
holyyyy crap.... I swear the bigger he gets the more I think he almost looks egyptian mau-ish.... probably not super likely although there's an egyptian mau breeder I think not too far from where I found him. Probably not likely that one of their cats got out and hooked up with a feral cat... but I guess it could happen. His head shape is what seriously screams mau to me... it's got a triangularish point to it instead of super round. Funny enough when I did his pre flight vet check to get him set to fly to you the vet said he looked so much like her old egyptian mau.

Look at this one...

Toller_08

That photo of Frodo is adorable!! I love it.

And Whiskey is such a gorgeous cat. His markings are so cool.

Members online