Pets for Patriots

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I hope more people view and it brings him comfort in his time of need. IT's a good cause, a win win all the way around and it is an honor to help spread the word.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
There is one other dogs for service men and women that I follow. IT is small but growing. They take shelter dogs and train them out to be service dogs. Both great causes. I really enjoyed this man's video. Everything he said is true, and you can tell by his face and his touch that he is a dear man. Love him, love the dog. Hope this helps get his message out. HE should have thousands of views to make his heart warm for the end of his journey here.

yoko

There is one other dogs for service men and women that I follow. IT is small but growing. They take shelter dogs and train them out to be service dogs. Both great causes. I really enjoyed this man's video. Everything he said is true, and you can tell by his face and his touch that he is a dear man. Love him, love the dog. Hope this helps get his message out. HE should have thousands of views to make his heart warm for the end of his journey here.
Could you link that other one as well?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
http://www.facebook.com/exploredogs
Dog Bless You It is a facebook page so I hope you can see it.
Non-Profit Organization
For every 1,000 "likes" to this page, we will donate a service dog to a war veteran!
I think they are at 57 dogs now paired up.

I think there is one more I am going back through my facebook timeline.
K9s for Warriors is a different one Paws assisting Veterans is one I just found.
http://www.paveusa.org/

Canines for Service

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.