The Venting Thread

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I have had terrible nauseating (sp) headaches from 5 days now. They normally start around 11am and stop around 4pm then start again around 6pm and I have them til I go to bed. These headaches have been doing this for 5 days like clock work.

Certain things in life have changed.
- My smoking. 6 days ago, literally over night, I went from smoking 30-40 cigs a day to maybe 6-8 a day. Literally this happened over night, in less than 18 hours.

- Water. My water intake has increased a lot in the last 10 or so days. From one or two glasses a day to days like today were I've had 5 glasses since 10am (its 2pm now).

- Diet. I changed to the paleo diet completely about 6-7 days ago. My body looks and feels better, except these headaches.

-Workout. I started working out 2 weeks ago. The first week I was running every 2 days, this last week I've been running every other day and days im not running I work on pushups, pullups, and burpees.

Now I know all these changes have happened in the last week, give or take a day, and I know that I am changing for the better but WHY DO I HAVE THESE BLASTED HEADACHES?!?

I hate headaches. No kind of tylenol or aleve is helping. I don't have headaches when I sleep at night and those few hours in the afternoon.
Help :(

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
- My smoking. 6 days ago, literally over night, I went from smoking 30-40 cigs a day to maybe 6-8 a day. Literally this happened over night, in less than 18 hours.

Now I know all these changes have happened in the last week, give or take a day, and I know that I am changing for the better but WHY DO I HAVE THESE BLASTED HEADACHES?!?
It's the decreased smoking. Nicotine withdrawl can give you headaches.
Do yourself a favor and stop smoking entirely, take some Ibuprofen, and move on with your life. You're probably prolonging it by continuing to smoke at all, especially if you ever intend to quit. If you can do a clean break, do it. There are far better things you could spend your money on and far better things you could put in your body than a cigarette.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Do yourself a favor and stop smoking entirely, take some Ibuprofen, and move on with your life. You're probably prolonging it by continuing to smoke at all, especially if you ever intend to quit. If you can do a clean break, do it. There are far better things you could spend your money on and far better things you could put in your body than a cigarette.
Thank you :)
The reason I've been slowing down and didnt just stop cold turkey is because if I stop cold turkey I'll start back in 2 days time. This is my clean break, so to speak, to cut down everyday until I am completely smoke free.

I was seriously going to ask you this personally instead of posting on Chaz lol. Cause you rock just that hard.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
When I decreased my smoking I didn't have headaches but I was irritable for a while (was up to two packs a day & wanted to cut back) but if you stuck with the amount you are smoking now if to dont want to quit the headaches will pass I promise you.

Saeleofu

My class went TWO HOURS late. It starts at 2pm and is supposed to be out by 4om. We got out at 6pm. With NO ADVANCE WARNING. This is also a once a week class on Mondays, but he decided to tell us today that we're also going to meet on two Fridays - this Friday, and April 5th. I work 7am to 6pm this Friday, and I am NOT going to leave work early and lose money to go to a class when I specifically scheduled classes to NOT be on Fridays. The 5th of April is the Cluster and I'll be doing Lure Coursing and maybe a confo match, so again, I am NOT missing out on the one dog show I can get to this spring when I specifically chose classes that DO NOT meet on Fridays. I'm ****ing FURIOUS. GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Headache. Had an MRI today. Which gave me a headache. That's rapidly turning into a migraine. And all I wanted was to come home and watch Greys Anatomy. Not happening. Bedtime.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm so done with today.

My husband is out of town up in PA for a few days to a week working on a job. They put him up in a hotel while he's out there. I hate when I start to get doubt running in my head wondering if he is behaving himself up there. I know he is just there to do work, but it frustrates me so bad when my mind starts to doubt for no real reason at all. I actually was completely depressed about it today when I have no reason to be depressed. I hate it.

Then... I get home from work and there are mouse droppings ALL OVER my kitchen table. What. The. HECK??? I cleaned up the droppings and set up a trap and now I'm just wiped out and ready to just go to bed even though I really could use a shower right now. Can this day be over?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Sore/somewhat scratchy throat today. Bad cough. I also find out from my geologist that he has strep. I am praying mine is not strep too.

Four more days of 8-5 classes tomorrow. It was better than anticipated, pretty interesting stuff. But man, I can't sit still that long and I don't feel good. Plus I have to work late on friday most likely. And I have to miss our every other week fun lunch. Boo :(

Members online

No members online now.