Puppies 18 Days old

adojrts

Awwwwww <3 which is Lauren & Ryans??
We don't know yet, as much as it is killing Lauren. I have to wait to see structure and temperaments which can't even begin to happen until about 7 wks of age. Everyone is waiting patiently, I get first pick, Lauren and Ryan get 2nd pick of the girls, someone that already has one of my dogs and is competing with him wants a pup too and 2 others are waiting to find out. That leaves just one wee puppy not spoken for yet lol. We have lots of time, the pups will not leave for their new homes at the earliest of mid January at 10 wks and I would prefer the end of January of 12 wks. :)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I just stared at those two pictures for about 10 minutes, total pile of goo over here.

That first one just killed me. Those eyes <3

At first I was like OMG party girl, she's the bomb!! But now, I don't know, they're ALL growing on me!! They are so tiny and adorable and tiny and...well, adorable!

And at the same time I'm like DARNIT PUPPIES, be older! Because I want to get to "know" them and see what their personalities are like. And of course I can't wait to figure out which one is mine! :D

Toller_08

They are so cute! I can hardly wait to see which one you end up keeping and which one becomes Lauren and Ryan's. So exciting!!

Members online

No members online now.