35% off Fetching Tags

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Saw this on FB - ordered The Skinny for Lizzie with the GC I've had from a previous contest. :D

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I got a brass nugget for Jayne. With 35% off, I can finally allow myself to pay the price of a brass tag!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I wish this would last until next week. I'd order two, but I don't get paid until next Friday :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Hmmmm, I have been thinking of getting Payton a new tag for his harness... but what to put on it... I also have a GC. Hmmmmmm.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I bought Rory his second Fat Brass tag today! The Chihuahuas have Baby Brass tags already made but aren't shipping out for a bit.

I feel like I should order MORE since the sale is so good... but I'm pretty much at one tag per collar already.

BostonBanker

Darn you:p Gusto doesn't even *wear* a tag, and I ordered him one. The danger of having your debit card in your pocket.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Darn you:p Gusto doesn't even *wear* a tag, and I ordered him one. The danger of having your debit card in your pocket.
What did you get? I'm tempted to try to get one that says "Fluffernutter and Cheese" on it for Charlie, but I don't think it'd fit.

Dogs6

Plus One
I want to get one for Taz for the summer so we don't have another disaster like last year but I don't know what to put on it. Any ideas?

BostonBanker

What did you get? I'm tempted to try to get one that says "Fluffernutter and Cheese" on it for Charlie, but I don't think it'd fit.
I wanted "Gravity is Optional" but I figured it would have to be super tiny to fit on a small tag, so I went with Defy Gravity instead.

Members online

No members online now.