A day out! :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Today is the one month marker of putting Bella down, and I thought today would be a really rough day for me, so we made plans to take Psyche, Rhyme and Morrie out today, just so I'd be away from home and have my mind on other things.

Off to some pet supply stores we went! First to Pet Smart, which is a fairly new store to our area. I'd had Bella in there before, but I didn't get much of a chance to look around. So I was looking, and wow! Their prices are pretty good! Psyche found a rubber ball thing that she loved and was playing with - for 99 cents! So of course we bought that. We looked around, and I forced her to wear a pumpkin costume (that was only $8!) but didn't end up getting it for her, because, honestly, where would she ever wear it?

Then to another where she found and decided she LOVED a Skineez toy, the raccoon one, to be exact. She was playing with that and of course she tore the tag off, so whoops! Had to buy that one too. :rolleyes:

Before we left, though, she was gifted her late birthday present, a new harness, and she loved that. It fits her great, and looks brilliant - and she prances in it like she's queen.

Over all, I think we all had a pretty great day... Nice to remember the reasons why I shouldn't give up trying on a day that made me want to give up.

JacksonsMom

I totally LOVE days like that and I am so glad you got your mind off Bella. :) Sounds like you guys had fun, and her harness looks fabulous.

Members online

No members online now.