Does someone want to explain this to me?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

HAHAHAHA I found him out on the balcony going to town and licking the concrete all over the place. weird dog.

Hmmmm ... maybe he wanted to brush his tongue?

But without thumbs he can't use one of those tongue cleaner thingys ... so he improvised?

::waves:: to Bamm Bamm .... he's sooo cute!!

xpaeanx

maybe he's eating little microscopic ants... he's really going "die die die you evil horde of invisible to the naked eye ants! HAHA! I've killed you! DIE DIE DIE!"

Dekka

Just try me..
Salt? Some concrete is 'salty' the minerals have a taste? Feels fun on the tongue?

OR your dog is a weirdo!

Could be a mineral deficiency. When this behavior started that's what it may have been, but as the behavior continues it can be more of an OCD type behavior. He may be self stemming.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Magnesium and calcium deficiency. I would grind up a person multivitamin into his food twice a week.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Magnesium and calcium deficiency. I would grind up a person multivitamin into his food twice a week.
hahahahaha, my coffee hasn't fully kicked in yet, and I read this as grinding up an actual person as a multivitamin to give to him. I thought you were joking.

Anyway, Ella doesn't lick things, but she definitely will stick her nose to the ground and sniff places where NOTHING has been. Like, in our garage. She'll stick her nose to a spot and just glue it there until I call her off.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
hahahahaha, my coffee hasn't fully kicked in yet, and I read this as grinding up an actual person as a multivitamin to give to him. I thought you were joking.

Anyway, Ella doesn't lick things, but she definitely will stick her nose to the ground and sniff places where NOTHING has been. Like, in our garage. She'll stick her nose to a spot and just glue it there until I call her off.
Bwhahahahahahaha! Well, I suppose if you use the bones it will work.

Skittle, just go to your pharmacy and get a calcium and magnesium combo suppliment. You don't need to pay loads. One a week will do it.

he's been getting this though for the past few months... should I give him even more?

http://www.naturesfarmacy.com/store/details.php?prodId=246&category=33
This is great stuff. I have my dogs on it and the digestive enhancer and joint formula. I love the Dogzyme products. I would say to keep him on this and just follow the directions for amounts according to his weight. May just be behavior issues and not nutritional. This product has calcium and magnesium in it.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
This is great stuff. I have my dogs on it and the digestive enhancer and joint formula. I love the Dogzyme products. I would say to keep him on this and just follow the directions for amounts according to his weight. May just be behavior issues and not nutritional. This product has calcium and magnesium in it.
thanks. He also gets the digestive enhancer as well and I was giving him the gain & shine for a little while back when I was trying to put some weight on him.

Members online

No members online now.