Sunny day = TONS of pictures! *Aussie & Boxer puppies* Play & Baths

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Oh... I see. I just read the part about Layla being a foster. You're so lucky! I want to foster an adorable Boxer Puppy! :3 It sounds like you have your hands full. Are you sure Samwise and Olivere are Lab mixes? They look so much like Labs.

I remember hearing about Alaska. I'm sorry. =,(
Thanks for the sympathy about Alaska. He has a horrible seizure and became paralyzed from the waist back, we decided it was time.

Yup! Olivere was from my uncle's accidental litter; here's the pics of his parents!

We named is dad Jindo. He was a sweetie! He definetly has some pit, but another breed as well. Possibly lab? I'm not sure. We're going to Leavenworth, WA again, where he is. And I'm hoping we can take him home with us <3 But only if we're in our new house by then. It would be too much for him to live in the city, where we are now.

And the mum...

And Samwise has a white chest and his characterstics are so BCish! He also has some BC looks, although he looks a lot like a lab.

I'll send you some pics of the litter, I'm sure you won't kill me for it, will you? *winks*

Members online

No members online now.