Help the Helpless(me) Please

Ash47

Taco Dog
Hey,
I know I am a vet tech and groomer, blah blah... Ok well, I am no food expert. Roxy Mae just got prescribed Eukanuba Puppy Bites. Reason being it will supposedly cut down her stool volume since she is going all the time. :eek: Well, her whole life she has eaten Pedigree Wet and Dry. I am ready to take that step and get some natural human grade food for her and my other pups. I would have done it earlier, but I just wanted to be sure I believed all the hype about the popular foods being bad. Well, I do believe it. When I make this leap into "the good food club," I may as well leap for Oreo to.

Questions: What do I feed Roxy that will help her very dry skin and cut down stool volume?

Precious and Spud are healthy. I worry a little about Precious' weight though. I believe she has the gene in her to get a little chubby. But Spud would need nothing special. Has no skin problems, nothing. What do I feed them??

What do I feed Oreo? She is a perfectly healthy kitty. Needs no special diet. What is a good quality cat food?

HELP!! :confused: :D

Mordy

Quigleyfied
almost any really good food is going to cut down on stool volume simply because it won't have all the fillers.

if price isn't an issue, i'd give innova evo a try. natura also makes good quality cat food.

their website is http://www.naturapet.com

Barb04

Super Moderator
Innova EVO is a great food and you don't feed as much as other foods since it doesn't contain fillers. You might think it's expensive, but once you read how much to feed, it may not be any more than you're spending now.

My cats get Innova canned cat food and they love it!

Members online

No members online now.