Who's Who on Here -- v20.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgilityKrazii

Addicted to Agility
Awesome thread! You guys are all so pretty :)

Nickname/Preferred name: Reesa or AgilityKrazii

Occupation: Student, owner of Rush to Tug Agility Leads, assisting with classes at Northern Tails.

about your dog(s): The Border Collie Impersonator- Rosco, 4 year old Black Lab who is my dream dog.
The Border Collie Wannabe- Pepzee, 20 month old Papillon who is the new kid on the block.

Interests: Agility, Photography, Dog Training, Music, Swimming, Hiking, Biking, Running, the T.V shows Castle and Bones, hanging with friends, volunteering at local rescue. Thats just a few ;)

Favorite music: Pretty much anything, I love Daughtry, Leona Lewis, Taylor Swift.

Favorite book: I dont have one.

Favorite quote: I have sooo many favorite quotes, I pretty obsessed with them.
Some current faves:
"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. "
--
"You can love a lot of people in this world, but there is only one person, that you love the most."

Picture time-

Trimmed off the goatee in favor of the beard. And since I want my beard to be longer then my hair I shaved my head.

Im too lazy to rotate the pic right now.

I do seem to be growing a horn. Not sure what thats about.

Last edited:

Dreeza

Nickname/Preferred name: Andrea

about your dog(s): Oakley - 6 year old mutt. A quirky, crazy, nutcase...that is very lazy at times

Interests: dogs/other animals, physical therapy, health & nutrition, outdoorsy stuff, working out, watching tv, reading

Favorite music: eh, im a top 40 type of person

Favorite book: uhhh...thats tough.

Pic of me at my friend's wedding in January:

I guess I should do this right.

Nickname/preferred name: my nickname is family, family friends, and Real Real good friends only. Preferred name is Dan.

About the dawgs: Blue, Australian Shepherd/Alaskan Husky. Verde, Greyhound/PitBull.

Interests: Computers, networking, ethical hacking, fishing, rafting, camping, off roading, monoskiing, and BACON!!!

Favorite music: I like music, all kinds.

Favorite book: All time favorite book? Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Favorite quote: What the S#!t?

See pic in post #65.

Taqroy

Nickname/Preferred name: Taq or Taqroy (that's a Q in my name....I know it looks like a g lol)

Occupation: C# programmer and I regularly get voluntold for stuff the help desk doesn't have time for.

About your dog(s): Murphy - Bernese Mtn Dog X Basset. Got him from the shelter 4 years ago and never ever regretted it, even though he peed on everything and ran away at every opportunity for the first six months. Lol.

Mu - Corgi X Heeler mix. Got her as a pup 2 years ago from an oops litter. I thought she was a horribly cute mistake until she hit about 8 months. She's the reason I joined Chaz and the reason I got into training. She's my bitchy dog. <3

Tipper - Corgi X Heeler mix. Rescued from Kansas last September, she's about 2 years old. She's goofy and adorable and crazy and fun.

Interests: Dogs! Of course. :p Other than that, reading, knitting, crocheting, sewing, gaming and various other nerdy pursuits.

Favorite music: Eh. I'm pretty picky I guess. If the song repeats itself more than four times in a row I probably hate it.

Favorite book: I can't pick one. Top favs are probably Hitchhiker's Guide, The Sevenwaters Trilogy, Dragonlance series, anything by Tamora Pierce and lots of others I can't think of right now. My new favorite is the Percy Jackson books.

Favorite quote: I'd like to put something deep and meaningful here but I can't think of anything. Lol.

Me showing off my heart hat.

IMAG0112 by taqroy, on Flickr

milos_mommy

Nickname/Preferred name: Alex, I also go by Milos or MM on here.

About your dog(s): Milo, the reason I joined, was my 16th birthday present, a pet store puppy JRT (mix?). He came with a boatload of pet store puppy problems, and he's 5 now and still living with my parents and their wheaten terrier Benji.

I currently have my first foster dog, Tom, a 2 year old pit bull (mix?). He's a big goofball I've had for 2 months, and I'm trying not to get attached.

Interests: dogs, most animals, reading, music, adventures, being outdoors, trivia, board games, video games, etc.

Favorite music: Wide variety, from folk-rock to rap to country. Mainly folk. Joanna Newsom, Iron & Wine, Paul Simon, etc. Also stuff like Incubus, Goo Goo Dolls, Rob Thomas, stuff like Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco, zydeco/jazz, etc.

Favorite book: Anna Karenina. The Poisonwood Bible is a close second. I like postmodern crap like Vonnegut and Nabokov, stuff like Shakespeare and classical mythology, Voltaire, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Time Traveler's Wife, etc.

excuse the weirdly cropped picture. And the 3 shots of tequila I had a half hour before this picture was taken.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Nickname/Preferred name: Jessie

About your dog(s): I have a border collie (Rory) and 4 chihuahuas (Rylie, Chloe, Tucker, and Emma). If you want to know more about them, my blog link is in my siggy.

Interests: Dogs, photography, traveling, drawing, painting, writing, playing video games, going to the beach, hiking...

Favorite music: I have a really broad range of music that I listen to. I'd guess indie/rock would be my favorite.

Favorite book: Again, I'm not sure. Not sure that I really have a "favorite."

Hiking to Arenal volcano in Costa Rica last May. The jungle vines were fun.

Jessie Does a Much Better Jane! by InLimbo87, on Flickr

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Everyone is so good looking here!!!!! :D

A picture I took of myself for a photography scholarship competition thingy.

Picklepaige

Nickname/Preferred name: Paige

about your dog(s): Reecie, a 12-year-old Labrador, and Maggie, a (almost) 5-year-old Dalmatian/Beagle (?) mix.

Interests: Anything to do with animals (especially nutrition, training, and rescue work,) reading, pickles, horseback riding, hiking, and just generally goofing off with friends.

Favorite music: Oh, man, how can I choose? Death Cab for Cutie, Postal Service, Flobots, Arcade Fire, System of a Down, Name Taken, Bloodhound Gang, Barenaked Ladies, Celtic Woman, Elton John, and so on and so forth.

Favorite book: "Life of Pi" is fabulous.

Favorite quote: There is no possible way I could choose just one ;)

Here's the most recent picture of me. This was taken at 6 in the morning and I am not looking too cute. I'm on the right, my girlfriend is on the left.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Some pictures of me and my family from our camping trip

I'm in the very back, with the blue shirt

I was confused here. I don't know why...

Trying to balance... I'm on the far right

TehNando

I Love Lamp!
Nickname/Preferred name: Nando

Mental - 12, 20, 26, 97

About your dog: Error 404- No dog atm... But I'm getting a Chi or a Greyhound in the future!

Interests: Travel, snorkeling, fist pumping like a champ, long walks on the beach, theme parks, photography, nature, good food, and whatever flavor of the week/month activity I'm into at the moment.

Favorite music: Based entirely on what's in my car: Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Elvis, Lil Wayne, Kaskade, Tiesto, Taylor Swift, "Top 40 for March", Nicki Minaj, Drake, Cascada, Britney Spears, and something else.

Favorite book: I think this would answer my "I forgot my password" question. So I refuse to comply.

Favorite quote:
"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions." -Dalai Lama

Pic or it didn't happen:
Me during halloween:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne..._451207011471_647191471_5988801_2189122_n.jpg

I look decent here:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne..._408690611471_647191471_5001179_6859634_n.jpg

Me with boobs:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne..._471561856471_647191471_6290781_1307665_n.jpg

This was my dog Bofi that died a few years ago :(
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...0095559181472_647191471_6827767_1705597_n.jpg

Edit:
Obligatory "Worship the Bacon" photo:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne..._418895691471_647191471_5264595_8136695_n.jpg

That should do it...
If not, add me on Facebook!

JacksonsMom

How come I've never seen this thread before?

Nickname/Preferred name: Brittany or Brit

about your dog(s): Jackson will be 3 in October of this year, which is crazy to me. He will always be my baby. <3 I got him shortly after I turned 18 and never knew I could love a dog so much. He came to me at a point in my life when I really needed him.

Interests: Dogs and training in general and dog sports, computers, music and movies, going out to eat, having a campfire, having good meaningful discussions and debates.

Favorite music: I'm pretty versatile. My ipod shuffle goes from Frank Sinatra to Tupac, LOL.

Favorite book: Jodi Picoult books!

Favorite quote: "Happiness is what you make of it."

Me and my boy (this is from last year though, whoops!)

Dude. I can't find any pics of me from this year?? I know I have some... I just can't find them, LOL.

So here's me and the almighty Bob Saget last year.

Edit - found one from my macbook. Me and my bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.