I did it!

Saje

Island dweller
I cut almost all of nanook's claws. She's so funny. She has to chew on her foot but I figured that if I hold one foot she'll chew on that one and then I can trim the tips off the others. I think she's starting not to mind since i haven't hurt her or anything. Almost all of them! :D

Saje

Island dweller
Well Mav just sleeps through it. Mikey's OK but he's wary of me and Nanook is a spaz. :p I'm quite pleased. :D

akemi_hikari

Duck Toller Queen
I'm learning to be a groomer, I hate doing nails. The white ones are not so bad cos you can see where the quick is but I hate black ones. You have to look for the black dot on the tip which means you are getting to the quick. I hate making them bleed.

Saje you can come over and get Odo's and Odies for me ....Pleeeeese..lol:D

I have been fighting for a week now to get it done. Ever tried fighting an alligator? Even tried a bath first to see if it would soften them up..Maybe they wouldn't mind so much then...Nooo go.
I am going to have to go let the vet do it...Then i am going to get the dremil thingy and try to keep them filed. Hope it works, never tried it before,but i read something on it .

Members online

No members online now.