Mom's little helper

So just to bring you all up to speed. We bought 10 acres back in Feb. and have been working on permits all summer. We now have apron done, road in, power in, well done, septic permit approved, foundation permit approved, and are waiting on building permit for barn/kennels. In the mean time we have been working on getting our current place ready to be put up for sale as soon as we can move the animals. For the last couple of days we have been painting the exterior of the house. We got all of the decks (3) done last month and thought since we were having a last blast of good summer weather that we should get as much of the painting done before the weather goes south.

Anyway, Tom, our 9 month male, littermate to our Sybil, decided that he needed to check out the paint situation to make sure it was okay:rolleyes:.

Look ma, I'm helping!

This is the new paint colors. (med gray w/steal gray trim)

And this is the new front deck. We're going to wait until we move the dogs to stain it.

Okay I'm awful tired, too much painting. Time to take a nap!:D

Just a side note, this little man has partial tears on both cruciates and goes in for TPLO surgery a week from today. Keep him in your thoughts for a speedy recovery. Thanks for letting me share.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Oh, Tom! Keep your face out of the paint, sillay! His ashamed expression is priceless. hehe. The house looks very nice, though. ; )

I hope Tom recovers soon! Two torn cruciates cannot be fun.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Too early for a grey mug chap. Lots of prayers for your surgery.

Barb04

Super Moderator
House looks great.

Tom, I hope your surgery and recovery goes well. I'll be thinking of you.

R

RedyreRottweilers

The place looks really nice.

Tom Terrific got too tired, tooooo much painting.

Hope you are back up on all 4s very soon, Tom.

Members online

No members online now.