Had a reading done on Belle and Teddy

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Hey just thought I would share. I had a reading done on Belle and then I had one done on Teddy just to give me some closure since I am still suffering from a lot of guilt.

I just had a friend from another forum do these readings... so these aren't from Nancy that did Beezers reading.

Here is Belle's (I decided to get one done because Belle was obsessing about the baby next door crying):

Belle has a very strong maternal instinct. She is drawn to all infants no matter what species, Belle wants to mother it.

I got the strong feeling that she has had a litter at some time in her life (and maybe not the one she is currently living) but lost her pups.

She is such a warm and caring dog with a very loving nature. Belle doesn’t have a mean bone in her body and if she does show any aggression it will be because her protective nature has gone into overdrive.

She was born to be a comforter – those ears were made for listening and mopping up tears. You will never be lonely with Belle around – she is a beautiful soul, inside and out. I felt better in myself for spending time with her, more relaxed and content. She is a good girl.
After this I had to go give belle a big snuggle... and go figure I find her laying on the floor beside Hannah as Hannah played quietly. We don't call her nanny dog for nothing.

and here is Teddy's. i told her that I needed to know how he was doing because I was still harboring A LOT of guilt... both in the way he died and in the ways that I trained him... I made a lot of mistakes and the guilt was eating me up inside.

Here is Teddy's reading:

This was so easy to do! Teddy was so open and forthcoming

Reading

Teddy was stunned to hear that you still feel so guilty. He wants you to know that he was with you to be your teacher. You may think you made mistakes with him but that was the whole point of his time with you. Teddy was well prepared to deal with any mistakes and they caused him no trouble at all.

As Belle is a nurturer, so Teddy is one of life’s teachers. His job with you was to show you the right way, then move on to teach others.

He really doesn’t want you to be unhappy or look back with regret. He is very proud of all you have achieved and the part he played in that. He is still very much with you, guiding you along the way.

Another wonderful dog that you were very fortunate to know.

xpaeanx

wow cool! just wondering... you said she's from another forum... how much did she know about them before doing it?

Also, I emailed that nancy woman when you posted your one on beezer... she sent me an email that she would call me soon.... and I STILL haven't heard ANYTHING from her!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
wow cool! just wondering... you said she's from another forum... how much did she know about them before doing it?

Also, I emailed that nancy woman when you posted your one on beezer... she sent me an email that she would call me soon.... and I STILL haven't heard ANYTHING from her!
Well.... she's not very active on the forum but she did know about how Teddy died as I posted in the rainbow bridge section about it.

I don't really tell a lot of stories about the dogs lol I just post pictures

You know you might try emailing nancy again. I emailed her a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything either and everyone that I know that has had readings done hasn't heard from her lately either. I'm kinda worried. She usually keeps people updated within a day or two through email... and no one has heard from her as of late. it's a little strange that she has just dropped off the radar. I also checked her rescue website but I can't tell if it has been updated at all.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
hmmmm.... I hope she's ok!!!!

The last email I got from her was 9/6. that's when she said she'd be calling me soon.
The last I know of anyone hearing from her was late september... since then... nothing. It's very strange.

tha last newsletter that went out on her website was in August

Members online