Hero Dog Suffers Neglect

I hope one day people with better writing skills then me create RAINBOW hell a place where all your abused neglected brokered marketed dogs get to slowly give you back what you dealed them ...

Kinda like putting those scarabs in the Coffin in the Mummy slow painfull agony they deserve.

All my friends know that if someone does this to a dog of mine dont worry about me take my dogs keep them safe if they are with me and let me spend the nite in jail after I beat the living hell out of the abuser.

Some say I dont need a guardian dog IM far worse...

I hope one day people with better writing skills then me create RAINBOW hell a place where all your abused neglected brokered marketed dogs get to slowly give you back what you dealed them ...

Kinda like putting those scarabs in the Coffin in the Mummy slow painfull agony they deserve.

All my friends know that if someone does this to a dog of mine dont worry about me take my dogs keep them safe if they are with me and let me spend the nite in jail after I beat the living hell out of the abuser.

Some say I dont need a guardian dog IM far worse...
Here here, with you all the way. That's how I am. I'd kill for my dogs and that's that.

Members online

No members online now.