coulda done without that

I recently took a job as a truck driver and Rolo now comes with me every day.It`s being going ok,untill today.During my shift I usually take 3 breaks to let Rolo go toilet and today was no exception,but 1/2hour before finishing I was driving along when Rolo suddenly dived oin behind my legs making it very difficult to drive so I pulled in.When I stopped the truck and pushed him back over to his side I realized what was wrong with him,there was a huge pile of **** on the passenger seat,soft and slowly spreading.I`d only stopped 1hour previously to let him have one.I could smell something just before he dived behind my legs but thought it was the farmers fields we were passing.So an emergency clean up followed tho I didn`t have much by the way of cleaning materials but did my best and bought some deoderizer,the truck is shared and my collegue was due to start his shift 2 hours later.I was having a real nice day till that happened.I didn`t scold him coz he might have a dicky tummy or something in which case it`s not his fault,I`ts a case of well,**** happens!. . .sometimes literally.

Lily

Papillon Girl
That’s hilarious!!! One time me and my Mom where driving on this really hilly road and my dog started to barf! My Mom was like CUP YOUR HANDS AND PUT THEM IN FRONT OF HIM!!! Don't you dare let him barf in my car! So I did, and when he barfed in my hands I went to go throw it out the window, it splashed on my face!:eek: It
was so gross.:(

L

LabBreeder

Eeeeeeewww! A barf in the palm is worth two on the ground! lmao
The poop on the seat I could deal with, at least it wasn't on the floor under your feet. :)

Members online

No members online now.