The Venting Thread

Grab

It's just the child and I this weekend. Again. Because for the fourth year in a row the lad is chaperoning the senior trip to Disney, etc. I have yet to have a Mother's Day where I can sleep in (which is all I really want) because every year that I've been a mother he goes on this trip over mother's day. Every. Single. Year. How many times does an adult need to go to Disney?!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
It's just the child and I this weekend. Again. Because for the fourth year in a row the lad is chaperoning the senior trip to Disney, etc. I have yet to have a Mother's Day where I can sleep in (which is all I really want) because every year that I've been a mother he goes on this trip over mother's day. Every. Single. Year. How many times does an adult need to go to Disney?!
I am sorry that this trip occurs over mothers day and you don't get your time to be pampered, sleep in, etc. He should make that up to you. You deserve time to relax.

As for how many times an adult needs to go to Disney? At least once a year? LOL for me it's once a year, if we can swing it twice all the better :D

Grab

I am sorry that this trip occurs over mothers day and you don't get your time to be pampered, sleep in, etc. He should make that up to you. You deserve time to relax.

As for how many times an adult needs to go to Disney? At least once a year? LOL for me it's once a year, if we can swing it twice all the better :D
I don't even want pampering, just sleep, lol. I can easily make my own food, etc, but I can't make the kiddo sleep past 8:30:p And that's on a good day.

And you're taking family trips. He's there with a bunch of coworkers and high school students:p

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Decided to watch something free on hbo so I picked a documentary called One Nation Under Dog.

NOWHERE in the description does it even mention graphic scenes. There's a mother effing 3 minute part of gas chamber footage. It sneaks up on you too. I shut it off in time, it's way to close to bed time to watch something like that.

Serves me right for watching a doc without looking it up online first.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I don't even want pampering, just sleep, lol. I can easily make my own food, etc, but I can't make the kiddo sleep past 8:30:p And that's on a good day.

And you're taking family trips. He's there with a bunch of coworkers and high school students:p
To me... Pampering is sleeping until whenever you want and them coming out of the room and napping on the couch LOL. I like sleep lol

And I must need some sleep because I read that as students who are high and upon review realized it was students who are in highschool LOL

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
goddamnit tori stop chewing the fur off your goddamn back legs. you were doing it, then you stopped, and it grew back, now youre doing it again, and i dont even know whats starting or stopping it *rage*

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Omg, there was a ****ing earwig in my bread!!! I don't even know how, it was in a plastic bag that was sealed and ewwwww!

So... my lunch was supposed to be a bowl of tomato soup- dropped that on my boobs, a sandwich- earwig in bread, and an orange.

I have no more food in my house. And of course I didn't see the earwig until I'd already eaten a piece of bread in my soup!

EWWWWWWWW and OWWWWWW. Eating lunch should not be this horrible!

DJEtzel

Omg, there was a ****ing earwig in my bread!!! I don't even know how, it was in a plastic bag that was sealed and ewwwww!

So... my lunch was supposed to be a bowl of tomato soup- dropped that on my boobs, a sandwich- earwig in bread, and an orange.

I have no more food in my house. And of course I didn't see the earwig until I'd already eaten a piece of bread in my soup!

Ooooh man.

What a terrible lunch! :eek:

My brother I'm law is supposed to wash his own doggone dishes... Instead he tries to sneak them in with ours. He's using our dishes but they're the ones we don't use so I know it was him. I'm so freaking sick of him... I've never disliked a member of my family so much but he's SO freaking lazy!!!

My bf went to go see his mom for a couple days and I already miss him terribly. I couldn't go because of work. The house just seems so empty without him here. I know it's silly but I can't help it. :(

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.

I'm sorry... But lol :D

Grab

In addition to the lad being on his theme park filled weekend, his friends are going out of town for the weekend, so now I have to feed their dogs. (usually the lad feeds them) This is two years in a row that this has happened on this same weekend (I presume they're on a Mother's Day weekend trip or something). Who doesn't plan ahead of time for the dogs' care?! They have a dog door, so it's just feeding, but I have to haul a toddler in, they bark, and I feel weird poking through someone's house. And sometimes my kid is crabby and doesn't necessarily WANT to go on a car ride, so I get a tantrum all the way across town.

Members online

No members online now.