Colorado people??

SaraB

Dex and I may possibly, if the stars align right, be headed out to CO next weekend (5/17-5/19) for a disc competition in Thornton. We would be getting in really late Friday night and leaving directly after the comp on Sunday but I would still love to meet the local chazzers on Saturday!

Let me know if anyone is free!

Taqroy

I miiiiight be able to do Saturday night. I'm going to be in Buena Vista from Thursday to Saturday afternoon though so I kind of doubt it. I could probably make it up on Sunday!!

SaraB

Might be be able to do Sat night if you wanted?
Sure! I'm not really sure how late the comp will go, but we will have to eat at some point so maybe we can get dinner?

I miiiiight be able to do Saturday night. I'm going to be in Buena Vista from Thursday to Saturday afternoon though so I kind of doubt it. I could probably make it up on Sunday!!
You should come watch the comp!

Taqroy

That would be awesome!! Can you bring dogs that aren't competing? If so I could maybe bring the Tipper monster. :)

SaraB

That would be awesome!! Can you bring dogs that aren't competing? If so I could maybe bring the Tipper monster. :)
Generally yes! I don't know the club that well (Colorado Disc Dogs), and how they feel about it, but our club here in Minnesota doesn't care. So helpful, I know. LOL

Zoom

Twin 2.0
If Saturday night is cool, then I can bring an additional merle monster. :) I'm working until around 9pm.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I have to be at work at 1 on Saturday and 12 on Sunday so I don't know if I'd be able to come, but if I can, I'd love to meet you guys!

SaraB

It looks like we won't be making it out after all. The girls aren't quite as ready as I'd hoped and I'm not about to pay a ton of money and drive that far just to place right outside of the rankings again. Next year!!

Taqroy

It looks like we won't be making it out after all. The girls aren't quite as ready as I'd hoped and I'm not about to pay a ton of money and drive that far just to place right outside of the rankings again. Next year!!
:( Sad days.

Members online

No members online now.