How often do you bathe/shower?

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Varies. Every day to every other day.

I like man musky smell, I'd hate if the other half was always spotless too. There's nothing horrific about skipping a day... Showering multiple times a day screams freaky germophobe to me!!!

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
It's kinda funny. On that other thread, people were horrified that others are wasting water when they don't need it :p

I don't sweat. My skin gets really dry. There's really no reason for me to shower every day (well, unless it's Summer obviously or I sweat in my sleep or something). And that's coming from someone who hates feeling gross, lol. I wash in the sink sometimes twice a day though (I'm thinking of picking washable wipes instead), but it just takes 2 minutes and I don't have to deal with wet hair. More often than not I end up showering because my hair gets gross.
Oh totally, different strokes. Reason I say yuck is because I'm a stinker! If I don't shower at least once a day I can smell myself and I feel itchy!

I am far from a germaphobe though. I am more then happy to swill around in some pretty gross things without freaking. I work at a vet and gross is in the job description. I just feel all crawly if I don't shower and I feel SO good afterwards. If I get into bed without washing I can't sleep and I can't get comfortable the whole day if I don't shower in the morning.

If everyone else is ok with that, all the power to them, but I STINK if I don't and no one needs to smell that.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Every other day.
I wash my hair every other day, when I shower. I shower in the evenings because for some reason showers in the morning make me feel weird lol.
My hair and skin is super dry so if I shower every day, I feel gross, or if I shower every 3+ days, I feel gross. So my medium is every other day.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Every other day.
I wash my hair every other day, when I shower. I shower in the evenings because for some reason showers in the morning make me feel weird lol.
My hair and skin is super dry so if I shower every day, I feel gross, or if I shower every 3+ days, I feel gross. So my medium is every other day.
that's how it is with my face.

I don't even scrub my face with soap in the shower. I just let water run over it and if any soap runs down from my hair. If I scrub my face or wash my face with soaps or facial scrubs I break out in acne terribly and my face gets super oily. I CANNOT wash my face lol

that's how it is with my face.

I don't even scrub my face with soap in the shower. I just let water run over it and if any soap runs down from my hair. If I scrub my face or wash my face with soaps or facial scrubs I break out in acne terribly and my face gets super oily. I CANNOT wash my face lol

Have you ever tried the oil cleansing method? I've seen good results for folks with skin like you mentioned.

milos_mommy

I used the oil cleansing method for a while when I was breaking out more, it worked well.

Now it's just plain water or rosewater tonic.

thehoundgirl

I aim for once a day. Usually after I get up. If I have zumba the next day.. I shower the night before. And, I wash my hair twice really good each time. It doesn't really dry my hair out. I have great soap too that my friends got me when they visited me from Oregon this summer.

It's soap made from real Oregon rain water and very soothing and mild. My skin does dry out easily, especially in the winter but this soap helps out a lot. :)

I don't like to shower twice in a single day unless I've done something unexpectedly and unspeakably dirtying or sweatying and need to be somewhere in public afterwards. Especially in the winter, it's so drying for my skin. If I have a morning off and know I'm going to go to a class or the dog park or a bike ride or whatever other exercise, I don't shower first thing in the morning... just wait until after I've done whatever I've done. If I do exercise towards the end of the day, I generally just wait until the next day to shower.

I guess camping in the summer with no showers for days and days at a time has really cured me of the need to take a shower every single day and after every single activity. :D

Members online