Fila in TX

Bunny82

I saw this on Craigslist and thought I'd pass it on just in case.

I have a 10 month old Brazilian Mastiff that I need to re-home. They are also known as Filas. He is full blooded and not mixed with anything. I do not have papers but can give you the contact info on the person I got him from. He is very sweet and very, very protective of his house and surroundings. Although, he has not shown any type of aggression. He weighs 90 pounds now and is expected to reach close to or over 200. I would like to meet his new owner or owners before letting him go. And the rehome fee is 100 dollars. Just to cover the price of the cage I recently purchased which will go with him along with his harness and leash. Please help me help my dog. I moved into an apartment a week ago and this is not enough room for him to live in. You can email me or call at 214-837-3035 for questions or pics. My name is Jeff

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Gah! I really, really wish I could help. :/
But. . .I live 2 states away and I can not afford another dog right now.

filarotten

Fila the love
I called the owner. He said he really didn't want to get rid of the pup, he wanted to keep him. He had to move into an apartment, and the dog is having seperation anxiety problems when they leave for work.

I made a couple of suggestions and one of them was to join Chaz so maybe we could help find a way for him to keep him with him. While I don't think an apartment is the ideal living arrangement for a Fila, it could be workable for awhile. At least he would be with his people and not someone else, or a shelter, or worse.

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing this happen with more large dogs because of the foreclosure problems.

Members online

No members online now.