Hmm, that's a mighty odd dalmatian

Maybe the dane ATE the dalmatian????:rofl1: Could the dane be STANDING on the dalmatian????:D

Last edited:

Gypsydals

That is one Dane(ish) looking Dalmatian.:rofl1: Should I be worried that I will wake up one morning and find Ivan looking that big? hehe

Pam111

Aw, my fiance's mom just got a Dane puppy that looks a lot like that. We watched him at our house for a few hours last night. Soooo cute!

Bunny82

Oh, come on, don't you know all dogs with spots are Dalmatians? :lol-sign:
LMFAO!

Its still obviously not purebred Dalmatian...I mean look at the picture the dog has blue eyes and everyone knows all dogs that have blue eyes are either Huskies or Husky mixes. :D

Dear God. Ya know, I used to own harlequin danes but I got so fed up with the idiotic comments, I switched to fawns...:rofl1:

Just kidding. The idiotic comments are still abundant, no matter what color I own.

But yeah, I loved when people would TELL me I had a dalmation mix, and that I got ripped off paying for a purebred dane because great danes don't come in that color, duh, and that all I got was a high priced mutt. :rolleyes:

Boemy

I don't even SEE any tan on this great d--um, black and tan coonhound. I must not be looking hard enough! :rofl1:

Cheza

Dear God. Ya know, I used to own harlequin danes but I got so fed up with the idiotic comments, I switched to fawns...:rofl1:

Just kidding. The idiotic comments are still abundant, no matter what color I own.

But yeah, I loved when people would TELL me I had a dalmation mix, and that I got ripped off paying for a purebred dane because great danes don't come in that color, duh, and that all I got was a high priced mutt. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah I get that a lot.
And Cheza is mostly white :rofl1:

Members online