A few Samantha pics from today and yesterday.

Here's a couple of pics from the last few days. She is getting SO big. No longer the doggy in my avatar pic, lol.

Here's some pics where she wouldnt be still

I let her tear up a carboard box b/c it entertained her while I was setting up my rats' cage. I gave it to her but she still looks guilty for some reason.

I love this one. "I knew I should have stopped after 5 drinks!"

Yeah I hate when she does that but I always laugh b/c I think it looks like she had a "rough night", lol so I let her do it long enough to get one pic. She kisses me w/ that mouth!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Look at that adorable little snoot..... it's soo long!

By the way, it's so refreshing to see a clean toilet. I have terrible water and it stains everything and created the most nasty yellow/orange/brown buildup. It was just so COOL to see a white toilet. I'm jealous.

Look at that adorable little snoot..... it's soo long!
I know. My friend has 2 min pins, an aussie, and a sheltie and she thinks i'm crazy cause whe I go over there all I talk about is how tiny their faces are!!!

By the way, it's so refreshing to see a clean toilet. I have terrible water and it stains everything and created the most nasty yellow/orange/brown buildup. It was just so COOL to see a white toilet. I'm jealous.
lol, well I just cleaned like 2 days ago! My house is never clean it just so happened that I did. She looks really psycho in the first to pics.

noludoru

Bored Now.
lol, well I just cleaned like 2 days ago! My house is never clean it just so happened that I did. She looks really psycho in the first to pics.
Yes, she does. Think she gets it from her mom? ;) (ROFL just poking fun at you!)

And I'm a bit weird about clean bathroom fixtures.. it's just a little 'perk' of having me around, I guess.

DreamDoby

She is cute. Very much in the third pic. Toilet bowl habits I will never understand in dogs.

Members online

No members online now.