Natural Balance

NemoGirl

:D Hi,
I made the switch from Wellness to NB. Wellness was, well is a great food, but Nemo pooped to much on it:eek: so I switched and he is doing great.Only 2 poops a day now:lol-sign: ..I was wondering if anyone had similar results?
Thanks,
Andrea

Maxy24

I was starting Max on it and the poops got MUCH better. I think it was drying out his coat though, although it could have been the weather since it was winter. The food lacks some protein but other than that is a great food. If I had added eggs or other meats with lots of protein I could have fixed his coat. He was only on it for a month or two though so I did not see full results :(

NemoGirl

I think our dogs have different coats though:p .. I tried NB , cause I heard so many great things about it. I am really pleased with it, he loves it..Wellness , oh lord:yikes: he was going like 5 to 6 times a day!! Soon as I switched it went to 2x sometimes 3. I guess it may take awhile to find the right food, I know it took me a long time..Thanks for your reply:)
Andrea

Maxy24

oh of course every dog is different and if it works good for your dog then keep him on it for sure! plus the ingredients are terrific. They do have very different coats :p Max was half Shar-pei so he has very short course fur. You have a Maltese so the fur is VERY different. Different foods for different dogs, find what works and stick with it. My future dogs will be fed Canidae unless they do poorly on it.

NemoGirl

oh of course every dog is different and if it works good for your dog then keep him on it for sure! plus the ingredients are terrific. They do have very different coats :p Max was half Shar-pei so he has very short course fur. You have a Maltese so the fur is VERY different. Different foods for different dogs, find what works and stick with it. My future dogs will be fed Canidae unless they do poorly on it.
:p I agree!! It's so strange how sometimes they all can be the same breed, but react so much different to foods:confused: .. Your right if it works stick with it!!:)
Andrea

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.