Puppy care package ideas

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well a few of you know from a previous post of mine that my sister-in-law and her family, who live in Hawaii, just got a new shih-tzu puppy. I already sent her my copy of How To Raise A Puppy You Can Live With but I want to send her a little puppy care package as well. I already emailed her the websites of all the good dog food companies that sell their product close to where they live. She feeds Iams now but I was hoping to get her to switch to Canidae, seeing as they are on a budget. I bought a couple small bully sticks for the puppy, I was thinking about buying a small bag of Canidae, a toy and I don't know what else. Do you think what I suggested would be good enough for a care package for this little guy? I don't know what he likes to play though I'm guessing I'll have to ask her what he likes to play with before I buy the toy. Anyone else have suggestions?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Good idea! I haven't even gotten a picture of him yet and they've had him for awhile now! I'm still waiting, and waiting for the pictures of this little puppy. I'm sure she'll get around to it they had a lot of stuff happen this last week and had emergency hospital visits and everything to go to so eventually I'll get a picture or two.

Members online