Supplement/food issue?

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
So Knox is now on about a million supplements and stuff now, since his last *ahem* issue.

He's been on SG Seameal, two probiotics, one is a pill the other is a liquid with salmon oil in it, and Nupro for about a week.

Wednesday I was brushing him out and noticed he has a crap ton of dandruff alllll down his back. Not sure what it's from, but the skin underneath is looking really good, so I'm not sure where the dandruff is coming from. Other than that, he's starting to look really really good, even coming off two weeks of antibiotics. I started him on the probiotics when he was almost finished with the antibiotics, and I can already see a difference. Plus he loves his food even more now lol.

Indy is on the SG Seameal, the salmon oil and the Nupro, just not the pill probiotics and her coat is already starting to look better as well. It was dead and crappy looking, but it's starting to get some shiny and good feel to it.

Hers I think came from eating Beneful for most of her life (YUCK) and I know TOTW isn't that stellar, but it's got to be better than Beneful. She is NOT having dandruff, so idk if Knox is because he's a weirdo, but other than that his coat feels great, his ears look good, his breath doesn't stink, ect.

Members online

No members online now.