MzElla Sent Tallulah

Some collars that she wasn't using . . . I borrowed my mom's camera and TRIED to get some decent shots of the rogue electron . . . what I got is downloading now.

Tallulah was SO excited when I brought the box in from the mailbox and told her I thought it was probably for her, lol. She jumped around and grabbed at the box and then sat and STARED and tried to burn holes in it with her eyes while I dug the knife out of the zippered pocket in the old leather biker jacket one of the wrestler's left at my house after sleeping on my couch for a week after he lost his apartment. (I love that jacket - all those nice pockets so I don't have to carry a purse!)

She went NUTZ when I got it open and started pulling out bright colored, tissue wrapped parcels. You'd have thought it was something to eat.

She danced around so much I thought I was never going to get a collar on her. FINALLY . . . They look amazing on her, especially the big wide orange one - perfect for Big Orange Country, lol . . . University of Tennessee Vols. She'll be quite in style for basketball season. A regular Lady Vol.

M

MyHorseMyRules

while I dug the knife out of the zippered pocket in the old leather biker jacket one of the wrestler's left at my house after sleeping on my couch for a week after he lost his apartment.
:rofl1:
Wow. You have such an interesting life.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
YAY!!! You got them!!!
Do they all fit her???

If you wash up that Orange nylon collar, it *should* come out looking brand new. I would have done it before sending it out (I'm SOOO sorry, I wish I had the chance to wash them all before sending them out), but I wanted you to get them before Thanksgiving.:D

YAY!!! I'm SOOO happy that you got them!
Now, I CANNOT wait for pictures of her!!!:D

YAY!!! You got them!!!
Do they all fit her???

If you wash up that Orange nylon collar, it *should* come out looking brand new. I would have done it before sending it out (I'm SOOO sorry, I wish I had the chance to wash them all before sending them out), but I wanted you to get them before Thanksgiving.:D

YAY!!! I'm SOOO happy that you got them!
Now, I CANNOT wait for pictures of her!!!:D
They all fit, Becca, and she is strutting around like a little Thoroughbred approaching the paddocks at Churchill Downs.

You know, I knew she was a pretty little dog, but seeing her around other Pitties, well, she really is something special . . . not that there's anything wrong with any of the others - there are some GORGEOUS dogs we've seen, but she's got a really special quality about her. People are drawn to her. I even have people stop their cars (and trucks, lmao) in the middle of the street to ask about her.

Oh, and don't you DARE worry about not washing them, lol! It's no big deal to throw them in with the laundry in one of my mesh bags . . . not like you can even tell they've been worn!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Well, from the sounds of it (and the pictures you've posted) she's got great personality. She sounds like a regular, typical pittie goofball!:lol-sign:
AND she has the STUNNING coat!

Hurry up with the downloading!:D

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

She is soooooooooo freakin adorable :D

I love her little face, I wanna squish it

(but dont tell Chloe ;))

Chewbecca

feel the magic
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Tallulah is ADORABLE!!!!