Harry just PEED on Mac

mrose_s

BusterLove
she was peeing. and harry just walked up, cocked his leg and peed on her!!!

whats going on here? i've never heard of or seen anythign like that happen before.

carlar

Dog Lover Boutique
I agree with the last post, marking. I even have a female dog who will cover up the other dog's pee.

skyeboxer

Has there been any squabbling about who is top dog? I think one dog peeing on another maybe a dominance issue... the pee'er telling the pee'ee who's boss.

Julie

I am back again.
Has there been any squabbling about who is top dog? I think one dog peeing on another maybe a dominance issue... the pee'er telling the pee'ee who's boss.
Charlie has peed on Rocket while she is also peeing. It was nasty. But it was also right before she came into heat.

In my case it is definately not a dominance thing....more like ...I just couldn't wait until she moved out of the way. Rocket rules the roost between the two and Charlie is happy to let her have her way. He is such a sweetheart.

And the only one ever giving corrections is Rocket. Charlie is just a big sweet hunk of hamm. But nevertheless he still did cock his leg on her. :yikes:

B

Bobsk8

she was peeing. and harry just walked up, cocked his leg and peed on her!!!

whats going on here? i've never heard of or seen anythign like that happen before.
That would make a funny scene in one of those animal video TV shows.... ;)

mrose_s

BusterLove
mmm. i thought the dominance thing. because harry does bully mac a bit. i think its mainly because he is a very dominant dog, but he's only 8 months old and he hasn't challenged buster or sophie yet.

Members online

No members online now.