1 New Notification!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Does anyone else get spam inbox messages? I'm like ..oh, hey. Someone from here actually decided to PM me for some reason. And then I get excited wondering what it is ..and then it's spam. And I get significantly less excited.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Yep. A lot.
I've gotten messages offering me everything from penis enhancement to hot ladies to to 90% sale off designer purses to just plain gibberish.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Yeah, I see them. Report them if you get them and we'll ban the user. After you report them, feel free to delete the message. Or buy their penis enhancement anti breast cancer imitation shoes and handbags. Whatever.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Happens to me. Major heartbreak every time I find out it's spam and no one actually likes me, lol.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Yeah, I see them. Report them if you get them and we'll ban the user. After you report them, feel free to delete the message. Or buy their penis enhancement anti breast cancer imitation shoes and handbags. Whatever.
Well, I do has the penis envy.
Idiotic question- how do you report a PM? I looked for a link for that the first time I got a spam PM. Now I just delete them, which works just fine, but reporting them would help stop the spam spread around to even more peoples. Or do I PM a mod about it?

RE: PM Sadness; I miss Renee so much and I thought she was finally back and replying to me, then I saw it was just a site for sexy chicks. :(

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Well, I do has the penis envy.
Idiotic question- how do you report a PM? I looked for a link for that the first time I got a spam PM. Now I just delete them, which works just fine, but reporting them would help stop the spam spread around to even more peoples. Or do I PM a mod about it?
Open message, top right hand corner there's a yield sign, with an exclamation mark. That's the report message button.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Thanks Jess! :) I've been here 7 years and I never figured that out, apparently. xD

BostonBanker

I get them constantly, but I don't get excited like you guys. I used to get some really nasty PM on another board, and every time I see that I have one, my stomach drops a bit and I prepare for battle. Or buying Nikes for 50% off or whatever.

ACooper

I get them too, and feel deflated when it isn't an actual correspondence as well :(

Bright side? I go and ban them with a vengance........that usually cheers me up just a little, LOL

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Me! I actually considered making this same thread lol!

I'm like "Yay someone wants to talk to me! Wait...new addidas running shoes? Dammit."

Toller_08

I'm like "Yay someone wants to talk to me! Wait...new addidas running shoes? Dammit."
Yep, that was me as well. But I've gotten so many spam PMs now that when I see a new notification I just assume it's spam. But then I get really happy when I see it's an actual person haha.

Equinox

This has never happened to me!! Now I actually feel a little left out LOL I guess I'm just not worthy of new Adidas shoes or penis enlargement drugs :(

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
This has never happened to me!! Now I actually feel a little left out LOL I guess I'm just not worthy of new Adidas shoes or penis enlargement drugs :(
Aww. :( I'll forward my spam to you. <3

Members online

No members online now.