What Breeds is Susie?

Dooger1995

Susie is from the rescue I volunteer with. We rescued her from a local shelter when her time was up. Her previous owners called her a Labrador Retriever, but as you can tell, she is NOT purebred Lab.

Susie is really sweet. She is great with other dogs and kids, but is NOT good with cats. She is not overly hyper and is pretty smart. She is about 11 months old and weighs about 50 pounds. Her tail curls over her back and she has a medium length coat that's really soft and full. She sheds quite a bit. She's mostly white with some black. She has smallish ears and a blocky head. She also has a semi-stocky build.

I am going to try and get better pictures soon, but for now, what breeds do you think Susie is?

Thanks!!

Pictures of Susie:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1243206

It is hard to tell from those picks I think lab/bc or lab/aussie is a fairly safe guess. I know a couple of border collie lab mixs who look pretty well the same. She is a cutie:)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
My guess is Lab/ACD/Aussie mix, maybe. She looks a lot like my neighbor's ACD/Aussie + Pit/Coonhound/Lab/mutt thing dogs they kept from a litter they had a few years ago.

Members online