Merry Christmas Chaz!

Zhucca

Lab Love
This is the most quiet Christmas I've had in a long time. I usually have 3 dogs for Christmas but turns out all of them are staying home this year.

So just me and Duke. I couldn't help but dress him up in Christmas attire.

He has little ones that go around his feet too. (They make him prance like a jingly little pony.)

I was more excited about them than he was..

A couple "non-christmassy" pics.

Boomers face.. lolol

That's it. Happy Holidays! :D

Awwww! Thanks for sharing those pics :)

I love the little ankle bells, lol! They have "Tallulah" written ALL over them. She prances like a little show horse as it is :D

M

MyHorseMyRules

Cuuute! I put something similar on Tempie's paws for a fundraiser last Christmas. I think she was about as pleased with them as Duke. lol

Zhucca

Lab Love
Awwww! Thanks for sharing those pics :)

I love the little ankle bells, lol! They have "Tallulah" written ALL over them. She prances like a little show horse as it is :D
Tallulah would look adorable in them! I saw them at the store and just had to get them for him.

Cuuute! I put something similar on Tempie's paws for a fundraiser last Christmas. I think she was about as pleased with them as Duke. lol
Yeah, it was a whole new kind of woe. He usually doesn't mind being dressed up (he loves coats, jerserys, shirts..) but god forbid anything be on his feet.

Aww what a gorgeous boy! Merry Christmas!
Thank you so much!

I told Jes Boone needs those for his feet because they would be awesome! Duke is such a good looking boy. And he looks great in snow

A

aussiedoggie

They are such nice looking dogs. I really enjoy your photographs when you post. :)

Members online