Please keep Chloe in your thoughts...

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
...tomorrow she has her spay appointment. We are dropping her off at 7:30am, and picking her up at 4pm. It's such an easy surgery, and I'm sure that she will be fine... but even so, it's hard not to worry!

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Don't worry to much. Everything will be just fine. I know its hard not to but.... I wish Chloe the best in her recovery and please don't get to stressed. That won't help anything :D

I know she'll be fine but I so understand your worry. I alway worry too especially when it's the wee ones but have been through this so many times, all without a hitch.
Good Luck tomorrow Chloe, I'm sure your mommy will spoil you when you get home.

Try not to worry, I'll be thinking of her tomorrow.:)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Sending good vibes and wishing you and her the best of luck. :)
I was very nervous when Lucy got spayed, too, but everything went really well, I'm sure Chloe will be just fine. :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I am sure she will do great ;) ((( hugs ))) Sending my prayers for you both.

Everything will go alright. :) She'll do great! :D She will be back on her feet when you get her home. lol, my cats, and Hershey were! Will keep her in my thoughts!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thanks :) It's hard not to worry about them when they are so small =/

Chloe has gotten a ton of extra hugs and kisses, and a nice raw dinner and egg tonight. She can't have anything to drink or eat after midnight tonight.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Chloe is home now, and is sleeping. As I expected, it's been hard to keep her from running around =/

Anyway, just wanted to give an update. I'm so glad that she is home, and that everything went well :D

I'm so happy to hear that all went well with Chloe and that she's home with you now. All that's left is the pampering and the healing. Good luck, it's so hard to keep them calm once they feel better. :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Glad to hear everything went well!
Good healing luck to Chloe! It is hard to keep them from overexerting themselves sometimes.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thanks :) Rylie had her annual exam today as well, so both girls are just being very lazy.

Chloe is now microchipped as well, and she weighs 5.7lbs. Rylie weighs 3.8lbs.

Members online

No members online now.