The Venting Thread

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I HATE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AND I WANT TO STOMP UP STAIRS AND YELL AT SOMEONE BUT I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT ALONE!

yes..I just got my period.
At 10 PM. WTF.

and now I kind of want to cry.
I'm on a new birth control and my emotions are not a pretty thing.

I am every bad stereotype about a hormonal girl right now.
I almost hugged the food delivery guy.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
so I call my boyfriend crying

and he very sweetly says "Honey..what's wrong?" and I'm like "nothing..I just WAHHHH" and he's like "are you umm..on your period? You seem a bit..emotional.."

so of course I verbally tore him a new one for even suggesting such a thing.

I don't understand my feelings right now lol

Lyzelle

Do we seriously NOT have a hugs smiley? That's criminal!

But I feel you, Fran! I was a hormonal wreck the entire 12 months I was on Yaz. It was nightmarish.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Ugh fran... I know what you mean. I am off BC pills. They kill my sex drive and
Make pmS worse... But that said i still get pissy. Hubby and family have dubbed my tantrums "THE STOMP". It is a family joke these days lol. No one does a stomp like I do

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yeah I hate that men are always "it's ok you are just having your period" but I hate to admit it but with me ... That's usually what it is lmao. I want another 2 tattoos but can't afford it right now ... Hmmph ~_~.

That's why I don't take BC anymore, I didn't like myself on it ... I was always a hormonal beeech on em, my periods were never regular (I'm normally like clock work, usually with in a day or 2 of 28 days) & they listed a long time! (7 days ... I'm usually done in like... 3) not to mention I felt like that women in the movie Slither when she had all those baby creatures in her.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
People fishing for gossip. Why can't you just be happy and let me have things? I don't care to hear the gossip about the trainers at the dog club or how much money they are or are not making on classes - I just wanted a YAY PAYTON! Just... c'mon.

darkchild16

We are Home.
UGH Im selling some baby things through my FB groups. We are talking diaper bag set (big bag/small bag, tub, nursing cover, stroller bag, car seat sun cover, cart cover) all BARELY used because I didnt end up liking them. We paid 100+ for these things. I got two sob stories from people asking how much I wanted for them. I sent them back messages that its 30. (both are on freecycle CONSTANTLY looking for handouts and what not so I'm sorry if I'm not inclined to give you MORE free stuff) I'm so sick of it. I just want this stuff gone and if someone came to me with a story that didnt make me go WTF I WOULD give it to them.

I'm sorry your 18 year old sister got pressured into having sex but she wants to KEEP the baby she should get a job. Someone didn't know they were pregnant in 9 mths until they had the baby ummmmmm ok yeah.

I'm so over this town.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
It i did they my folks would have nothing more to do w/ me. My cousin did that had an affair on her hubby (who was a very rich guy who was very nice & treated her like a princess) ended up getting pregnant, decided to keep the baby he was hurt (understandably so, he was unable to have kids so I imagine that was like a slap in the face) now she uses the kid (who has some kind of birth defect ... Something like he had too much water in his brain in the womb) for Attention from the family :/.

Lyzelle

That moment when someone is trying to sell "Cardigan Welsh Corgi" paper towel holders. And it's actually a Pembroke. Tails, people. One has one, the other doesn't.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
That moment when someone is trying to sell "Cardigan Welsh Corgi" paper towel holders. And it's actually a Pembroke. Tails, people. One has one, the other doesn't.
Um... Its Pembroke Welsh Corgis that don't have tails. Cardigans have tails.

eta: ok I thought you said it had tails. Nvm. LOL

Members online