We are Rock'n

adojrts

This has been a good year so far for Petie and I in agility. We have been to 6 (not including Regionals) trials so far this year, 1 January, 1 March, 1 May, Regionals and 3 since Regionals which has resulted in 17 Q's along with more Masters Titles. Our Q rate is up over 80%. Three wks ago, he earned 3 out of 4 Steeplechase Q's (my mistake on the 4th that day) which only has us 1 away now for our Bronze Excellence Steeplechase Title (need 25). We went to a trial a couple of weekends ago, but I was shouldn't have gone, not well at all and it showed, poor Petie had to deal with a handler not providing him with info fast enough, so it was a wash. And it had nothing to do with what he was trying to do for me, I was certainly the weakest link in our little team.

This past Saturday, we were entered in 3 Master Gambles, got them all and we were the only team to get all the gambles that day. That put us over the top for our Master Gamblers Dog of Canada Title!! We also earned another Masters Jumpers Q that day, so it was a goooooooooood day.

We have also made it to the AAC's Top Dog list and should be up the list a good distance, which isn't bad considering that most of the dogs that are at the top of the list often are trialled several times a month.

We have Nationals in less than two weeks and I am thrilled with what he is giving me......now if only his handler can remain healthy and be on her game :D

BostonBanker

I am so happy for you! You've certainly earned the right to a great season. I hope both you and Petie hold up perfectly for nationals and beyond!

LauraLeigh

I so wish we were not sponsoring that weekend (Nat weekend) at the Speedway, I really wanted to come along for moral support!!

I have been at a few of the trials you have run, and my jaw still drops watching you guys run!! I love to watch, but maintain I could not handle that kind of speed....:rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.