Fran's future puppy thread.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I saw your quote and didn't even see the text below and went OMG and scrolled back in the thread to find pictures of Duke and admired him and then came back and saw Fran's post and realized...

Not nice! :p

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I saw your quote and didn't even see the text below and went OMG and scrolled back in the thread to find pictures of Duke and admired him and then came back and saw Fran's post and realized...

Not nice! :p
Lol I didn't even notice you edited it!! :rofl1:

..super secret though?
I totally want Duke.
WANT. WANT.WANT.
That will probably totally change when I see them face to face. I'll probably just want all of them lol

milos_mommy

Well I'm sure whichever breeder the puppy picks will be PERFECT for you, since she's an expert and lives with them, but based entirely on the short little bios you posted if I had to pick one to be your service dog, or if I was picking a service dog, I'd think Duke sounds like the best candidate.

Who knows, though! They might have one zillion other little quirks and traits she couldn't fit into the bio.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
VIDEO!!!
They are so **** cute! I can't believe they are 6 weeks old already

http://youtu.be/j7zbjDvRw1M
Playing and running around terrorizing the house lol you can really see their personalities shining through

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j7zbjDvRw1M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Hi! I'm Ella and I'm very cute and lots of trouble!

Hi, I'm Billie. Come down here and play!

Hustle I guess tried to hide from them and the couch lol there is no escaping them!

Duke, Etta and Oscar

WHY IS DUKE SO CUTE?! WHY!?!

Ella and Duke make such a cute red merle pair! And they look so girly and boyish lol

Nina, Ella, Duke, Etta: head tilts. everywhere.

Duke, Nina, Oscar

Hustle talking to the pups

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Oscar playing with momma

In case anyone forget. Billie is adorable.

Nina has the cutest little butt!

Ella has the cutest smile lol she looks so grown up

Duke going full speed!

Ella: I DON'T SHARE!

Duke is having a serious discussion

Etta

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
oh man...that little Duke is a heartbreaker! Although to be honest...there is not one single pup in that litter that I wouldn't take! LOL! They are beautiful.

Toller_08

Stop! Ok, not really. But you are killing me with cute. I keep having to remind myself that a big reason I didn't decide to go for an Aussie (or another Toller) is because I do not want two hairy dogs at once. But omg the cute!! Aussies definitely make the cutest puppies ever. Or at least this breeder's puppies do!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I dreamed about getting an Aussie puppy last night. Blue merle with tan. Named it Cooper. lol

I am so jealous. Aussies are definitely the cutest puppies. Or close to it.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
oh man...that little Duke is a heartbreaker! Although to be honest...there is not one single pup in that litter that I wouldn't take! LOL! They are beautiful.
Duke is a killer! Lol but I agree,I really want her to make final picks but I'll be so excited regardless

Stop! Ok, not really. But you are killing me with cute. I keep having to remind myself that a big reason I didn't decide to go for an Aussie (or another Toller) is because I do not want two hairy dogs at once. But omg the cute!! Aussies definitely make the cutest puppies ever. Or at least this breeder's puppies do!
Lol It's the fluff!! I am in heavy denial.. I mean.. how bag can shedding be right?
Right? ..
right?? ..
:rofl1:

Her puppies are ridiculously cute!!
I dreamed about getting an Aussie puppy last night. Blue merle with tan. Named it Cooper. lol

I am so jealous. Aussies are definitely the cutest puppies. Or close to it.
IT'S A SIGN!! GET ONEEEEE lol

Duke is still my favorite. And do Duke and Ella have mirror non-matching eyes?
It's hard to tell but I believe they both got their moms eyes (one blue, one green) it's mighty cute! lol I just noticed the mirror non matching thing

Members online

No members online now.