The non-dog pet WANT thread!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
We have threads on here about the dogs we want, but how about the non-dog pets we covet?

I wish I could have this guinea pig. Such a pretty Peruvian he is. He's at Loudoun County Animal Control, about an hour away from me. But I'm full-up on guinea pigs. I need to post pics of that new male I adopted.

(had to put the image on my photobucket because it wouldn't let me right-click on it)

So what are your non-dog pet wants? Cats? Snakes? Horses? Name your poison!

Pam111

Well, I've always wanted horses again but that will be years away. I want another cat...a blue mitted Ragdoll preferably

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I really want a Ball Python and I'd love to have a couple ferrets and a horse eventually. Those are my main non-dog wants right now.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I want a White Persian.

A Palomino Stud

And a Paint horse (male or female)

(I just copy and pasted those 2 pics above from google. LOL. I wish the Palomino was a bit more... muscular but I just copy/pasted whatever pic came up first.)

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
My sister has an orange Persian, and omg she is sooooo petite!
But she is a joy to have.

Zhucca

Lab Love
Oooh.. I want a Black-eyed Leucistic ball Python.. Warning, snake pic!

A Long haired Scottish Fold

And a netherland Dwarf rabbit

Pam111

I've only ever seen short haired SFs...didn't know about the long haired. Cute

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Nothing right now. Had my fill of rabbits, fish, guinea pigs, lizards, snails, birds, hamsters, rats, gerbils etc etc and always had something up until the last year or so, so I'm having a break from cleaning out cages.

I'd like another dog :D But that's a no go for a while.

I'm allergic to cats (apart from mine :D ) so not sure I'd get a house full... I'd still prob get another one though!! Nothing fancy... just a moggy.

I would like another tropical tank, as long as all I have to do is pick the fish I want lol

BostonBanker

I would love to have a rabbit some day - a prick eared one. I was coveting many of them at the fair this summer. Given Meg's reaction to rabbits she's seen outside, it will be a long, long time in the future when I no longer own a dog with strong hunting instincts;).

I also want this particular filly:

I used to ride her mother, who is freaking amazing, and her father is one of my favorite horses. She's not the most stunningly beautiful foal ever, but she has a fantastic temperment and super bloodlines.

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
I'd love to have more horses eventually but what I really want right now is a Mini Donkey! I also want a rabbit one day.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Oooh Zhucca... good choice! Blue eyed leucys are some of my favorites! Very very expensive though...

Currently, my list is all snakes.

Carpet Python (any variety, preferably Jungle or Coastal)
BCI/BCC/Suriname
MOAR BALL PYTHONS!!! Preferably a Pied, a Lesser, a Melanistic, an Enchi, or a smokin' Pastel or Spider.

:D

I'll try to find photos later.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
A burro.
Then I'd walk him around town and tell people to stop looking at my ass! Or I'd ask them if they wanted to see my ass. Etc, etc.

Or, an armadillo/aardvark hybrid. I'd call it a dillovark. And name it Fishstick.

Maxy24

Well I'd like gerbils, my latest pair just passed away and I cannot get anymore because I'm going to college in two years.

I wanted a bird but will never own one do to having dogs and cats, I know in some homes they coexist but I don't think I'd have time for a bird along with those pets. I would get a conure of some sort.

I'm happy with my two cats, I will not get a third but I may foster. If i get other cats after Neko and Willie they will be more Siamese, blue or lilac point.

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
I saw a pet skunk at the pet expo...
I have to admit I was interested!
We have one that's taken up residence in our barn. Come get him, you can have him! :rofl1:

He's sprayed inside that barn more times than I can count. Nothing like walking into the barn every morning and smelling fresh skunk spray. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.