Eating Crackers In Bed?

Yah. You know how everyone just hates to find that someone's been eating crackers in their bed?

Well, there's something worse.

I got home yesterday. Bimmer and Kharma were THRILLED to see me - as usual. Neither one of them wanted me to go into the bedroom, but I went anyway.

The covers had been pulled back on the bed, and I noticed some sort of stuff on the sheets. I checked to see if it could be brushed off, and it could. It was just some little hard particles of something.

Meanwhile, there were two dogs who were very interested in what I was doing, and I could tell they were waiting to see if they were in trouble.

While I was trying to brush all the stuff off the bed, I moved the pillows out of the way. Both dogs started REALLY paying attention.

As I reached over to flip up the last pillow, I notice Kharma moving. I stopped, the corner of the pillow in my hand, and looked to see what she was doing.

She was backing out of the bedroom, trying to move in such a way that she might manage to disappear before I noticed.

I flipped up the last pillow and found the reason.

Nope. Not crackers in bed. They'd found an old knuckle bone Bimmer'd had YEARS ago and they'd been gnawing on it in bed.

*sigh* Whatcha gonna do?

wishbone

Ahahaha, I was wondering who among two dogs had the idea to gnaw the bone in bed!

Maybe they said, "Gnawing never been this great!" :D

Did they give you the "I wonder how that got there" look? :lol-sign:
Heheh . . . no, they don't do that. They give me the "oh, we are such BAAAAAAAADDDDDD doggies" look. Kharma doesn't stop there, though. She doesn't have the decency not to add the "but you can't get too mad at me because I love you sooooooo much" look with her head cocked sideways. :rolleyes: Little sh1t.

Members online