Official "Flea Market" thread

JacksonsMom

Karma collar! I am weird and just want more of a plain design for Jackson. So if you purchase this, I could send to Karma, tell them to remove my nameplate and put it on a new collar for Jax, and then you could get whatever nameplate you wanted.

But it's 11-13", tan/silver, 1" tapered to 1/2" at buckle.

$30 shipped. Basically brand spankin new.

JacksonsMom

Wrong way. Jackson needs to be bigger
Seriously. I think the Pom needs a 10" according to my husband's measurements... boooooo
Why isn't your dog smaller?!
:rofl1::rofl1:

Me and all my impulse purchases. I actually don't dislike the collar, I just can't justify buying a new one until I sell a current one, and this one gets worn like not at all... for some reason it just bugs me on him. I'm also obsessed with other Karma collar on him more.

I used to buy 10-12" collars but I dunno if different places just have different sizings or what, but a few of my 10-12" seemed too small, whereas my first Paco is supposedly 10-12" and fits perfect... Even though he's technically not even 12" around his neck. I think it's like 11.7" or 11.8" or something. I'd have to re-measure.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I'm still considering taking the plunge anyway... maybe if I let his neck get really matted it'll fit ;)

I'm looking to sell my GoPro Hero3 before the holidays. It's is like new condition (I only used it once) and would come with the tripod/arm mount and head mount. Looking to get $300 for everything. Wish I could keep it, but I haven't had a chance to use it much and I could use the cash for the holidays right now..

Lemme know! This thing takes awesome videos!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I'm looking to sell my GoPro Hero3 before the holidays. It's is like new condition (I only used it once) and would come with the tripod/arm mount and head mount. Looking to get $300 for everything. Wish I could keep it, but I haven't had a chance to use it much and I could use the cash for the holidays right now..

Lemme know! This thing takes awesome videos!
****. So wish I had the money

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
RESELLING THIS CAMERA
(+ new lens)
finally decided that the 4 days a year I finally pull this thing out of the drawer it resides in and use it just isn't worth it at all. I need something smaller I'll actually want to take places

Canon Rebel XSI (including battery charger/pink strap/extra battery) used but in very good condition. + THIS LENS: retails for 200... Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II SLR Lens (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KFP16UI/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

$450 plus shipping for it all OBO
(missing lens caps I believe)

Some examples of shots taken with this camera.

RESELLING THIS CAMERA
(+ new lens)
finally decided that the 4 days a year I finally pull this thing out of the drawer it resides in and use it just isn't worth it at all. I need something smaller I'll actually want to take places

Canon Rebel XSI (including battery charger/pink strap/extra battery) used but in very good condition. + THIS LENS: retails for 200... Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II SLR Lens (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KFP16UI/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

$450 plus shipping for it all OBO
(missing lens caps I believe)
I want this so bad....

Merlin's eyes are stunning btw.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Now that I have Christmas monies I'm trying to convince myself not to blow them all on that camera, Fran!!! But I so want a new camera...

Members online

No members online now.