Hi all

El Alano

Just thought I'd drop in to say hi from Spain. Basically here to get some info about various Shepherd breeds (specifically those Malinois:eek:)

At the moment I've got a houseful of bull-based breeds but I'm starting investigating the herders now with a view to maybe getting one in a few years

Welcome to the forum! Ditto to the great for doing research but let me add that pictures of your house full of dogs would be great!

El Alano

Thanks everybody for the welcome. Will get pix up of my gang and will start asking questions as soon as I get a half hour or so to myself over the weekend!

Thanks again!

El Alano

Thanks again all. Funnily enough I'm looking forward to moving to NW Scotland and sharing my house with EBTs and Malinois in the far future, but it's always good to be prepared, so I'll be picking folks' brains from now.

I've tried to upload some photos but I think they're too big. Will have to get OH to have a go at making them smaller when we get a bit of time because I ain't got a clue.

For now, we have Faustino the BT pup and Randhir the Podenco/bodeguero ratter cross in my avatar. My two little fellas:cool:

Members online

No members online now.