I'll miss you forever...

xpaeanx

Thank you everyone. Chaz sympathy means a lot.

It's a terrible feeling not having him here with me. I think the worst part is the self-inflicted "if I had..."s. I know it was an accident, but still.... I can't help it. He became my everything dog, and that's a tough hit to take. It's been getting better with time, but not quite there yet.

Dekka

Just try me..
I have said it already but I will say it again.. I am so sorry and I can empathize. This litter was far to adventurous for their own good.

Remembering all the fuss over his birth and puppyhood and what a fun little guy he was... I am so glad you two had the time together that you did. You were the perfect home for him, and I am glad his time on this earth was as such a well loved partner in crime. All dogs should be so lucky.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
((((hugs)))) Your love for him was evident in your posts about Walsh. I'm so sorry he left you so early.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I had no idea and am coming to this late. I am very sorry and those words don't seem near enough for his passing, and for your grief. (((((((HUGS and hugs and hugs on top of that)))) he was a dandy boy. May the angels take good care of him until you see each other again.

xpaeanx

Thank you all for your sympathy, I didn't think there would be this many replies. And Smkie, thank you very much for your PM. It was very sweet and your story was exactly the sort of thing I needed to hear.

I am so happy I got to spend the time with Walsh that I did. We had so many fun adventures together, he could even turn running errands into a good time. He was very vocal and liked to voice his opinion on everything, but with one of his many odd, non-barking ways. He could make anyone laugh, and his face was sooooo expressive.

I think I was lucky to have him as my partner in crime. He was just such an amazing little guy. I loved him so much.

From having spent time with the litter as a pup, he certainly was a character. All of them were unique, in their own special ways, the only way 'favourites' were picked was depending on the personality of the person picking.

Not a lot I can say, remember the good times, enjoy the pictures and memories, and I'm also really sorry to hear about this. Him and Kat will be giving all the critters hell now together.

JacksonsMom

Oh, no. I am so so sorry. Sympathies going out to you... he was a beautiful boy, and I know he was incredibly loved. I know it doesn't take away the pain, but I'm thinking of you during this difficult time.

ACooper

Awe no.....dang it :( I'm so very sorry X....sorry for your loss and sorry I don't look in here enough to know it happened.

((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

He'll be missed, and I'm sure he'll miss you too but at least you know he's in good company and probably tearing it up!

Members online

No members online now.