The most favorite picture of your dog EVER

PeggyPup

Love my BC and Pap!
I could never choose just one picture for each of my boys! Especially with Luke. He hates the camera, so any picture I get of him is good to me!

Luke chilling where he always waits for his food. This is right before dinner time!

Luke is the most mellow border collie I've ever known. He loves to play and have fun, but when I'm not playing with him he's just hanging out being wise.

My sweet old boy. He's beginning to show his age though...

Especially compared to this time! This was his "ugly" stage as a puppy.

Here's my little bug, Oliver!

I love this one, not because it's great pic, but because it just says Oliver all over it. I was trying to get a nice picture of him sitting still, but he just couldn't resist running up and showering me with Papillon kisses! So this is the pic that came out. He's a sweetie!

But this is my faaavorite picture of Ver-ver.

This is scanned so it doesn't look good here, but it's my favorite pic of my two boys together. I would like to get one now that Oliver is fully grown.

This is tough but gave me an excuse to look through all my dog pictures AGAIN. :D

Jasmine, she just looks so cute being feisty and chewing on daddy

Domino, she usual has more of a cross eyed look when balancing cookies on her face and waiting for the okay to eat them... this time she just kinda fell asleep.

My fav of them together is my sig! It really shows off Jasmine's gremlin ears.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Wow... This is hard. I don't think I can just choose one... :)

Rebel. I had to pick this one because he was just so adorable as a puppy and I love this picture!! He's kinda like... "I'm cute and I know it"..

This is another one of my favorites.. I love it because he just looks soooo happy!

Harleigh. I love this picture of Harleigh and Phoebe (kitten) because it's kinda rare. They are hardly EVER sitting still. And it's just funny to me! :)

Another one of my favorites. I like this one because it looks like she is posing. It's just funny to me! :) She's so cute!

I agree with several other folks in this thread - picking just one photo as my favorite is just plain impossible.

I like this one, though:

It is Tessa's first look at a waterfall. You can almost hear her thinking "Look at all that water, can I swim in it?"

I use two of my other favorite photos as part of my signature.

What fantastic pics!

I will have to sort my favorite ones out- but here is my favorite of a Alfie, a friend's Shi Tzu puppy.

ACooper

I just started at page 1 and went through the whole thread again, LOL...........YEP, still LOVE this thread :D

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
These are two of my favorite pictures of Mina as a puppy.

And this is my favorite recent picture of her, it shows perfectly how she feels about sitting for pictures.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
favorite houndy moments...

Favorite of my first foster, Zoe (this is the photo that got her adopted!)

My fav of Daisy - it is so her.

Autumn, as a baby, in her "strawberry jammers" ;)

my fav of the crew (Daisy, Cleo, Liz)

Liz, out squirrel hunting... I think she looks so elegant here.

One of my favs of Eer - there's a reason we call her the big mouthed woman ;) This just happened to be taken waiting for our turn to water race at Plott Days, most of the dogs that had realized there was a coon involved had started doing this...

Members online

No members online now.