It's getting closer

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Bigdogs, im sorry we didnt start off on the right foot. Im fransheska, I also have a GSD, except my kenya is a Bicolor

:) i know some of may seem harsh and mean but we really arent, we are just really passionate about doggies, as im sure you are 2.

B

BigDogs

oh for Christ's sake, did someone stalk me onto this boardsite too??

My B/F and I co-own several German Shepherds. We had three litters this past year and placed all of the pups, no problems.
When the stray/abandoned big dogs arrived this year I thought it would be a better idea to stop breeding and work more with rescues. I found a good home for the big dogs, and brought home the pregnant girl and her boyfriend so she could have the proper attention when she delivers her pups. At the moment she is laying at my feet with that "I love only you" look in her eyes. I brought the daddy home with me because I figured having him around would make it better when finding homes for the puppies. He's scheduled for neutering on March 9. I love him, he is a fantastic example of a good pitbull. The mama will be spayed asap.

I used to feel as if I was under attack because I was breeding, now I feel as if I am under attack because I am rescuing instead. Don't you people ever get off?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
oh for Christ's sake, did someone stalk me onto this boardsite too??

My B/F and I co-own several German Shepherds. We had three litters this past year and placed all of the pups, no problems.
When the stray/abandoned big dogs arrived this year I thought it would be a better idea to stop breeding and work more with rescues. I found a good home for the big dogs, and brought home the pregnant girl and her boyfriend so she could have the proper attention when she delivers her pups. At the moment she is laying at my feet with that "I love only you" look in her eyes. I brought the daddy home with me because I figured having him around would make it better when finding homes for the puppies. He's scheduled for neutering on March 9. I love him, he is a fantastic example of a good pitbull. The mama will be spayed asap.

I used to feel as if I was under attack because I was breeding, now I feel as if I am under attack because I am rescuing instead. Don't you people ever get off?
i think you did a GREAT GREAT thing rescuing this girl!
the only thing thats concerning is where she will be having her puppies, a cage/closet just doesnt sound like a good idea, i can tell you love her already, we just dont want something bad to happen to this girl or her babies

B

BigDogs

Upon more thought, I sincerely apologize to the board about the ongoing situation.

It could only be my good friend, agent M, also known as agent C, or agent whatever the agent of the day might be..
I do hope he is learning a zillion things by following me around the internet. And please do not hold any hard feelings against him, he is only doing his job.

I assure you that I haven't noticed anything beyond the usual weird stuff. If you need anything, just give me a call and stop listening in on my boyfriend's cell phone. I would gladly donate some GSDs to the DEA or ATF.

bubbatd

I think many are just concerned that you have had so many litters and yet don't have a proper whelping area . Kudos on helping this gal .

Dekka

Just try me..
I don't think anyone is following you. :confused: I am a breeder and I am highly concerned about your lack of concern with a whelping bitch. If this is her first time its imperative you are there.

Yes sometimes things go smoothly and you don't need to do more than watch. But its not worth it. If you don't have the time or will to be there for the dog please consider giving her to someone who does.

I think the shock is that you said you were a breeder. OK. I am too. But what kind of breeder doesn't have a safe hygienic place for a bitch to whelp? Even the crappy breeders that I know have that much.

I am aghasted and I can assure you have not been following you around the interent. This is only one of 3 dog forums I frequent.. and you are most definitely not on the other 2.

Members online