just some ruby pics

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog

my ABSOLUTE favorite picture so far of my ruby girl, taken this morning at work, the sin was shining and she was just sitting outside in the yard enjoying the breeze, i think she looks like a supermodel in this one!

and just her prancing round outside, as you can see from the tail shes definatly seeming more at ease!

Everybody that sees her goes "oh my god what is it?!" followed by "its kinda cute" well i think shes a stunner!
everyone at work loves how soft and quiet she is and shes sloqly comming around to being around people...

yesterday we took her to my frineds house for dinner and unlike the first time where she moped around tail tucked and ran from every movment, the tail was out and wagging, she was more at east and she even played with my friends mother!
she was more comfortable around her yorkies and she didnt try and bolt whenever a chair moved...
this whole experience seems to be REALY doing her good! im soooo proud of my little fluffer nutter!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Ruby is SO gawjus! I think she's just stunning. I've never seen a Crested quite like her.

If I saw her... I wouldn't say anything. I would grab her and run. ; D

Members online

No members online now.