Briggs photos for those who want to see him

Paige

Let it be
Went on an awesome walk then for coffee carrying this 35lb of chunk on my back because he was not impressed with being put down. Boy wouldn't even play at the park! Sick kids for you.

Waiting for the bus.

He has to wear a hairclip until I can get him a haircut again. Poor guy. Tried to find my least girly hair clip. Still looks goofy.

On the way home.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Oh gosh, that is an adorable little boy. I can't believe how much he has GROWN!
I love his eyes.

Paige

Let it be
Boy has he ever. He runs, peels his own oranges, throws blocks at your head and is more toddler than baby every day. It goes by too fast. :'(

RD

Are you dead yet?
I wish I could high five Briggs. Such a cute kid.

Grab

He is so adorable :)

What carrier are you using, if you don't mind my asking? :) Clive is often of the 'don't put me down' persuasion as well and he's getting a bit too heavy to be front carried.

nancy2394

omg, time just flies, doesn't it?? seems like only yesterday when you were giving birth to him. He's so stinking cute! Thanks for sharing the pics :)

Paige

Let it be
He is so adorable :)

What carrier are you using, if you don't mind my asking? :) Clive is often of the 'don't put me down' persuasion as well and he's getting a bit too heavy to be front carried.
A half buckle Mei Tai (buckled waist, mei tai straps). Brand is a Beansling. But her online store seems pretty vacant. Have you checked out kinderpacks? They are awesome for bigger kids and are darn cute too.

I haven't been able to front carry Briggs for months. Probably for 6? Backcarries are somuch more practical though. I have never even used a stroller.

If you want to check it out www.thebabywearer.com is a great resource. The forums are awesome but you do have to sign up to view. They have a for sale section on there too... but uhh its dangerous. I am addicted.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
He. is. so. cute!!! AND SO BIG!

Ugh. I want his hair lol even as a kid my hair was a curly mess

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
OH My GOSH Briggs is like a little man. Holy Moly he's gotten so big, but he is freaking adorable and he has the best hair ever. I think you should grow out his locks to be long and beautiful!

Members online

No members online now.