Post your ribbon walls!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I know I've posted this before.. but think it was sometime last year. Was wondering what everyone's look like now!

And it doesnt have to be a wall.. just like a picture of all your accomplishments or something. lol

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Smudge's new wall, with his new Q from yesterday even..

Cider's Wall

Cider's AAC Title Ribbons

Cider's Certificates

What we ran out of room for these days..

The JRT Wall

BostonBanker

Wow, you are so neat about it! My string that was holding up all my ribbons fell down last month, and just the other day, I went to re-hang them and everything is crumpled. So I either have to iron (yeah, right) or they are going to just live in the drawer.

Dekka

Just try me..
BB if you spray them with water and hang they normally end up flat again...

My walls look no different really. Maybe a bit more bare as I made some ribbon pillows.. and as I only used the centre streamer they use 30-40 ribbons per pillow.

MafiaPrincess

I'm anal BB.. When I only had a few ribbons and knew few people who competed I started with sticky tack.. It held my posters up. It was only after I had 10 or so rosettes hanging that way that people told me they used strings.

Lot of the JRT ribbons have the bridal hook so it works well.. most of my agility rosettes don't.. so it would be more work.

I had an epidemic the last month fo falling ribbons. Coming back from Dekka's I found 10 on the floor all crumpled. Spray bottle of water, rehang on wall, pull on a little and you never know. Never needed to iron.

Bear Luv

CEO of the Candy Cult
This is such a great idea! Something I should consider when I have more ribbons lol. I dont think I have enough to do justice to a ribbon wall. Mafia I just have to say your wall is awesome! Seriously, it looks so organized.

BostonBanker

BB if you spray them with water and hang they normally end up flat again...
Good to know! I spent many an hour ironing horse show ribbons after they got tossed in the trunk for the drive home. What a waste!

When I only had a few ribbons and knew few people who competed I started with sticky tack..
Is that what is holding up your rosettes as well? I wouldn't have guessed it to be strong enough. That's good to know. I don't want holes in my wall, so I've been restricted to one string across my long window. I'd started knocking the lower-placed ribbons out of the running because I ran out of space!

MafiaPrincess

Thanks guys :)

Yeah it's UHU sticky tack from Staples. Even the title ribbons are hung with it and they are fairly large and heavy. Those ones have actually never fallen down.

Most of the AAC Q rosettes we get have a string at the top of the rosette.. looks kinda odd to hang from.

My parents would prefer less holes in my walls too. Though my certificates are in document frames and hung by nails. I figure maybe one more, and then I'll rotate out the lower levels to my binder of stuff, and hang higher levels.

Bear, When I had my first 2 rally rosettes, they started that wall.. It was pretty empty for a long time, but it made me smile to look up and see them even when you don't have many yet. I still smile seeing them all. :) Makes me all warm and fuzzy thinking about how far we've come.

SpringerLover

This is Buzz's wall

The NADAC long row is on a shelf, that you can't see. I started the row above it because we'll need more space. WOOHOO! :)

I'm working on getting pictures of other walls. Bailey has a wall for rally, one for agility, and one for obedience. That's all four of my walls.

LOVE your walls Mafia. BEAUTIFUL!

MafiaPrincess

More pics.. NOW thank you :)

Thanks hun. Some of Cider's ribbons to the lower right bug me. I need her to hurry up and get more rosettes so I can put those away ;)

Dekka

Just try me..
Kenya would like to know why you don't do more with her ;) (she can't win you walls of ribbons unless you get her into a sport :p)

SpringerLover

Bailey's AKC rally wall-top row is Novice, middle is Advanced, and bottom row is Excellent/RAE QQs.

Come decorate my room please? :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
D= Wow.
I don't have a wall... these are sitting on the floor behind me, leaning up against Auggie's crate. I'm not really allowed to put holes in the walls. One day when I have my own house I'll have to figure out where to put this stuff... I'm going to be in serious trouble when we've finished up the MX and MXJ and are working towards a MACH. Maybe I'll just get a box where I'll throw all our non double-Q ribbons, LOL.

The CGC.

The certificate was shrunken down a LOT to get it to fit in there... that was my third or fourth try at getting things to all cram in, too, IIRC.

I should note that his real certificates are in a document holder along with his fancy-schmancy copy of his pedigree... those are just copies. I'm terrified whenever I get the official versions out because I don't want to bend them or spill anything on them, LOL.

Oh yeah... and where ribbons live until I get around to a) a title and/or b) framing them:

Er, please ignore my semi-messy shelf of scrapbooking supplies and my New Kids on the Block figurines. That's our standard Q ribbon, our OAJ ribbon, and our little Rally-O ribbon is the white one!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Kenya would like to know why you don't do more with her ;) (she can't win you walls of ribbons unless you get her into a sport :p)
She does agility! lol but the border collies in the class won't let us win anything :rofl1: **** those weave poles!

Dekka

Just try me..
Ah you can beat the BCs... just find someone to bring a sheep to a trial :D But seriously train hard and you will. Often those fast dogs crash and burn.. so if you are not as fast but more consistent you will win stuff! (and you will still get Q ribbons and titles)

Bounce and Dash will have to run against the BCs..

MafiaPrincess

The framing is awesome Beanie, I really like it :)

My certificates live framed, and Smudge's AKC registration and his fancy colour pedigree live inside plastic in a binder :) I too worry about stuff happening to it.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Ugg... now I really need to go get more sticky tack and rehang mine.

Beanie I love yours in a frame! But anything hung on the walls in here I think will tear down the house. lol

Members online

No members online now.