Caleb says...

MicksMom

"I've got sitting on this riser thing covered, Mom"

He was practicing for his "role" in the 1st grade concert next week. Pretty sure he'll be sitting on the floor next to the risers, but I wanted to make sure he was OK with being on them, just in case. Yeah, like that was going to be an issue. LOL

Oh, and see that flat cart thing in front of the stage? True to form, he didn't hesitate when I asked him to get up on that, even tho it rocks way more than the ones at Lowes or the scales he's been on. The only reaction was wiggling and grunting when a couple of kids came over to pet him.

MicksMom

Yeah- not much phases him. He was like, "Ho hum, one more thing Mom asked me to sit on." I was more impressed when I moved him onto his mat next to the risers. He must have sat like a rock for almost 5 minutes (I was trying to time it to the song he'll be there for). I was across the room and about half way back watching him and talking to someone. He never even acknowledged the kids that had been petting him. Usually he has a hard time containing himself when there's kids around.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Way to go Mick. Have a good time. Be a good boy.

Members online