My Border Collie, Tom

BlueTom

Hello, would like for you to meet Tom, my Blue Merle Border Collie. We are new on this forum.

This photograph, is from April. I always find it funny though, as he peed as female then, and looked disgruntled by my taking his picture while going to pee. :p

Nice to be here. Hope to meet you and your dogs all!

Welcome to the forum! Tom is a beautiful bc, I used to own a border collie and there are lots of bc lovers and owners on here so you and Tom will be in good company:)

BostonBanker

What a gorgeous boy! I love that we now have the two blue merle BC boys here - Tom and Steve. They sound like a morning radio show or something:p

RD

Are you dead yet?
Not to mention that Tom and Steve both have AWESOME eyes and ears.

Stunning pup.

BlueTom

Cannot wait to see everyone's Border Collie, especially! Thanks for comment, from you all.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
OMG... Tom is such a cutieeee! :D

He has an adorable face and expressions. And some of the most unique markings. I love all the white in his coat! Stunning. Please post more pictures as he grows up! I'm jealous!

Legend

Tom is just adorable ... what a beautiful puppy! He has such a stunning colour and eyes!

BlueTom

Thank you, all, for your comments! I am glad you like Tom! I have always just loved the way he looks, it was so striking to me. :cool: Tom is 5 months old!

Members online

No members online now.