Who wants some Hannah and Corvus?

Hannah wasn't feeling too photogenic. The heat makes her feel icky and she wanted nothing more than to be done with me and get back into the A/C.

Anyways, here are Hannah and Corvus doing group shots:

Solo Hannah:

Gooberific Solo Corvie shots coming right up....

Wanna trade for some Tallulah and Kharma shots later?
But of course. Tallulah is a doll, but I lurves me some big brown dog pictures. :D

I need to get some better ones of Hannah. She hates being outside right now though, and I hate taking "indoor" pictures. They don't turn out well with my camera. Phooey.

I have Hannah and her infamous "evil face" pics. The ones where Corvus gets rediculously close to her while she nom noms her bone. :rolleyes:

He doesn't touch her, but does the annoying little brother stare...so she shows her teeth and makes scary noises, knowing full well she'd never back it up....not when it comes to him anyways.

Any other creature, she'd punish severely. Corvus just has her whipped. Ah, little brothers. Gotta love 'em.

But you shared my Bella!!! NO PICS FOR YOU!!! :mad:

Okay, I suck at holding out... :p
.......but right now I don't have any extras. I've been incapacitated, so we held off on Hannah's party - so no new pics there either. It might be this weeked, IF my new camera arrives. If so, hold on to yer hat. There will be egads of new pics. :D

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
But you shared my Bella!!! NO PICS FOR YOU!!! :mad:

Okay, I suck at holding out... :p
.......but right now I don't have any extras. I've been incapacitated, so we held off on Hannah's party - so no new pics there either. It might be this weeked, IF my new camera arrives. If so, hold on to yer hat. There will be egads of new pics. :D
HAhhaa.... they only got to see pictures of her, they don't hold the special title of "Aunt". :D

noludoru

Bored Now.
I just love Corvus and Hannah, lol! What do people say about him when they first meet him, Shadow? With his underbite it makes me wonder if inexperienced dog people would think he's baring his teeth at them or something.

Members online

No members online now.