To my Goldens at the Bridge ....

bubbatd

Point , Chip #1 , Rufus , Penny , Roxanna ,Bambi , Copperfox , Bear, I.B. , Bubba , Chip #2 , plus Eli and RJ .... tomorrow a very special Doxie , Jackson Browne will be crossing over . Please welcome him and show him the ropes !! He was loved as you were ..... How I miss all of you !

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Beautiful Grammy and I hope my babies Stacy, Marmaduke, Whiskey1, Chopper, Peetie, Barney, Butchie, Luke, Maynard, and the others are there to great you and guide you through too. I know JB will be in good company and be loved there too.

bubbatd

What a welcoming he'll have !!! Wish I was there to watch !!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
How I wish JB weren't leaving us but I do know my Fluffy, Brandy, CJ, and Bear will be waiting for JB.

bubbatd

Hold tight everyone !!! Relax and enjoy your Bridge watch !!! JB is being given another chance !!! Now , do your dances for him and hope it will be many dog yeas before he joins you !!!

Rosefern

Lorelei, Hero, Charlie, Zarjo, Rufus, Franklin, Taku, Prince, Tigger, Rover, and all the rest of you guys...

I know you'll wait for me for forever and a day...

And to the four best horses in the world: Queenie, Nova, Beauty, and Royall: I know you guys didn't always get along, but just keep each other company, K? And Queenie, Nova, Beauty (especially you, Beaut): Don't pick on Royall too much, got it? He put up with you three for a long time...

-Rosefern

Thanks so much for this everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I so thankful that JB won't be leaving us just yet, but I know that when he does, that they will alll be waiting for him. (((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))):)

Members online

No members online now.